Manager - Business Analytics
Dream11 – Technology /
Technology is at the core of everything we do. Our technology team helps us deliver a mobile-first experience across platforms (Android & iOS) while managing over 300 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak with a user concurrency of 10 million.
We have over 150 micro-services written in Java and backed by a Vert.x framework. These work with isolated product features with discrete architectures to cater to the respective use cases.
We work with terabytes of data, the infrastructure for which is built on top of Kafka, Redshift, Spark, Druid, etc. and it powers a number of use cases like Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics. Our tech stack is hosted on AWS, with distributed systems like Cassandra, Aerospike, Akka, Voltdb, Ignite, etc.
- Influencing and driving organizational strategy and product roadmaps through data backed insights and solutions
- Solving real business problems at a large scale by applying analytical solutioning skills
- Leading the design and analysis of experiments (A/B tests, synthetic control etc.) and helping size opportunities to prioritize product features
- Providing user insights through data: user segmentation, long-term trends, and behavioral analyses
- Creating robust team environment where skills and knowledge are openly shared to achieve team and business goals
- Building business health dashboards through right metrics design and instrumentation using tools like SQL, Python etc.
- 3+ years of hands-on analytical experience
- Working experience in SQL
- Experience in any of the tools like Google Analytics, Looker, PowerBI and Tableau etc.
- Experience with statistical analysis languages like R, Python etc.
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 220 million+ users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 200 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.