Manager Product Designer - UX
FanCode – Design /
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UX Designer to join our product design team. The ideal candidate will have experience identifying user needs and devising intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use solutions to address them. Experience working effectively in data-driven agile teams, with product, marketing, ui designers, copywriters, and developers is a must.
- Facilitate the FanCode’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences.
- Make data-driven design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach to identify design problems and devise elegant solutions to rapidly test and iterate.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Collaborate and work closely with product, marketing, ui designers and developers to enable end-to-end delivery.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Present and defend your work to colleagues, other teams, and management.
- Contribute to the development of our Design Club to promote learning, growth, comradeship and innovative thinking across the organisation.
- An impressive portfolio of work that showcases a mix of process driven user experience design skills.
- Expert user of Sketch, Abstract, Creative Suite, other tools of the trade.
- Strong understanding of Design Systems.
- Creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
Good to Have:
- Degree in a design-related field.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience and proven track record.
- Recognised UX / UI certifications.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Basic knowledge of analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Passion for sports.
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.
FanCode aims to be a multi-sport aggregator platform for every sports fan offering a wide spectrum of content, commerce and community engagement.
The platform is a result of the evolving pattern of sports consumption in India. Fan engagement with sports has extended significantly from being just information seekers to content creators, experience enthusiasts and much more. A fragmented market exists wherein a variety of content/commerce solutions are being offered by different sports platforms. FanCode aims to be the single aggregator platform that will connect the evolved sports audience with relevant sports products and services.
Launched in March 2019, FanCode today offers a personalised, ad-free, curated sports experience across news, live match scores, research-based insights, fantasy sports statistics, expert fantasy tips, in-depth game analysis and access to engage with other sports fans, all on a single platform.
FanCode, from the house of Dream11, has already amassed over 1 crore+ app installs by sports fans on Google Play Store & the App Store.