SDE 2 - Backend
Dream11 – Technology /
Technology is at the core of everything we do. Our technology team helps us deliver a mobile-first experience across platforms (Android & iOS) while managing over 300 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak with a user concurrency of 10 million.
We have over 150 micro-services written in Java and backed by a Vert.x framework. These work with isolated product features with discrete architectures to cater to the respective use cases.
We work with terabytes of data, the infrastructure for which is built on top of Kafka, Redshift, Spark, Druid, etc. and it powers a number of use cases like Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics. Our tech stack is hosted on AWS, with distributed systems like Cassandra, Aerospike, Akka, Voltdb, Ignite, etc.
- Analyze requirements and design software solutions basis first design principles (e.g. Object Oriented Design and Analysis, E-R Modeling)
- Build resilient, event-driven microservices using reactive Java based framework, sql and no-sql datastores, caches, messaging and big-data processing frameworks
- Deploy and configure cloud-native software services on public cloud
- Operate and support software services in production based on on-call schedules, using observability tools such as Datadog for logging, alerting, monitoring
- 3+ years coding experience with at least one object oriented programming language, preferably Java, relational databases, database modeling (E-R modeling), SQL
- Familiarity with no-SQL databases and caching frameworks preferred
- Working experience of messaging frameworks such as Kafka or MQ
- Familiarity with object oriented design patterns
- Working experience with AWS or any cloud infrastructure
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 220 million+ users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 200 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.