Senior Manager - Training (Customer Care)
Dream11 – Customer Success /
Customer Success @Dream11:
To be a ‘user-centric’ company is at the core of everything we do at Dream11. The Customer Success team comprises passionate Dreamsters that work tirelessly towards enhancing the playing experience for over 200 million sports fans on Dream11 with the proper training and quality of work. Customer service is not a department but an attitude. So if you are committed to delivering a world-class customer service experience, this is the team for you.
- Developing training strategies aligned with business goals
- Designing & enhancing training programs based on data trends and learnings
- Establishing, publishing, and analyzing training metrics to measure training impact and identify areas of focus
- Leading a team fostering a culture of continuous learning and data-driven decisions
- Ensuring training compliance with SOPs, regulations and quality standards
- Regularly updating training programs and interventions based on analysis data insights and feedback
- Exploring, evaluating & implementing technology-based solutions for training
- Maintaining updated versions of all SOPs including Training SOPs and re-engineer processes based on data & learnings
- Overlooking and driving training operations at vendor locations through data tracking, audits, reviews and other relevant initiatives
- At least 8 years experience in training, across various training sub-functions including vendor management as a client post graduation
- Strong leadership, team management, and tech familiarity
- Strong data management & analytical skills
- Knowledge of instructional design principles and adult learning theories
- Passion for sports & knowledge of cricket
- Had exposure to training budget
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 220 million+ users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 200 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.