Consultant - Quality Analyst
Dream11 – Customer Success /
Customer Success @Dream11:
To be a ‘user-centric’ company is at the core of everything we do at Dream11. The Customer Success team comprises passionate Dreamsters that work tirelessly towards enhancing the playing experience for over 200 million sports fans on Dream11 with the proper training and quality of work. Customer service is not a department but an attitude. So if you are committed to delivering a world-class customer service experience, this is the team for you.
- Achieve daily audit targets of the team across Emails, Calls & Chats
- Handling disputes and calibration sessions with internal and external teams
- Coordinating with internal/external training & operations teams to bridge process gaps
- Using statistical methods to find RCA and solve issues improving quality benchmarks
- Understanding of Six Sigma methodologies
- 2+ years of experience as a Quality Analyst
- Experience in executing audits for outsourced vendor partners
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- 2 years
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 220 million+ users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 200 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.