SDE 1/2 - NodeJs
Dream11 – -Technology /
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 10 crore users with over 75 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Understanding and solving real business needs at a large scale by applying your analytical problem-solving skills
- Designing & building solutions for edge layers applications like GraphQL
- Identifying and optimising performance bottlenecks
- Architecting and building a robust, scalable, and highly available solutions for use cases like real time updates, data parsing and aggregation
- Leading cross-functional initiatives and collaborating with engineers across teams
- Hands on experience in Scala, NodeJs or Rust
- A strong problem-solving skill and reasoning ability
Good to Have:
- Experience in developing, performant & highly scalable systems
- Strong system designing skills, preferably in designing edge layer applications
- Experience in functional programming, preferably with a working knowledge of type classes
- Experience in writing testable programs.
- Experience in working with the AWS stack
- Prior experience with GraphQL
- Experience in identifying and optimising hotspots and performance bottlenecks
- An understanding of operating systems and networking fundamentals
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.