Senior Data Scientist
Dream11 – Technology
Data Science @ Dream11
Data Science at Dream11 comprises of enthusiastic young scientists thriving to derive value from data continuously. Data Science team focuses on product and user analytics by integrating data from multiple sources streaming at a rate of ~100 GB/day. The team has developed state-of-art solutions for developing automated contests, data driven risk prevention model, risk aversion, recommendation systems to enhance product and user experience.
- You will use data science, behaviour psychology and sports analytics to help Dream11 be more fun, social and rewarding. Join us if you believe that data science can revolutionise the world of sports.
- Applying rigorous experimentation and iterative analytics to steer the improvements of our products, while implementing machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Creating algorithms to extract information from a large data set to perform statistical analysis and analyse the same to create predictive models for consumer behaviour
- Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation and model implementation
- Giving a strategic perspective to our teams and providing business understanding to the organization based on your data analysis
- Identifying emerging trends and opportunities for future growth
- Love sports and data. You need to eat, breathe and sleep data. For you, everything has to be measured and data-driven
- Are an expert at data visualization and presentation
- Have a strong background in statistical concepts and machine learning models
- Have 4+ years of work experience with large volumes of data preferably in e-commerce
- Have a formal education in relevant fields such as stats, computer science or applied math
Good to Have:
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Previous experience at a fast growing consumer internet startup
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.