Associate - Risk Operations
Dream11 – Customer Success /
Customer Success @Dream11:
Being a ‘user-centric’ company, this is a critical function at Dream11. The Customer Success team is a combination of passionate, fun & highly communicative Dreamsters that work towards enhancing the playing experience of over 10 Crore sports fans on Dream11. This is a high performance role and you'll fit right in if you believe in delivering the best of service experience to our users and that customer service is not a department, it's an attitude.
- Executing watertight risk operating processes with 100% accuracy
- Verifying user authenticity by validating various details on user accounts by checking ID proof and Bank documents
- Investigating suspicious withdrawal requests for any fraudulent activity and take appropriate action in line with the operating procedures
- Investigating user accounts for suspected fraudulent activity
- Handling all user communication related to account verifications and fraudulent activity
- 1+ years of experience in analytical or semi-analytical role, preferably in risk/fraud prevention/payments roles in online domain
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Working knowledge in bulk data analysis and knowledge of different analytical practices and terminology
- Experience in direct verbal communication with consumers/end users/clients
Good to Have:
- Relevant experience playing fantasy sports
- Worked previously at a fast growing consumer internet start-up
- Can speak one or more regional languages apart from English
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.