Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Mumbai (On-Site) /
Dream11 – Technology /
Our Tech Team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (Android & iOS, Mobile + Desktop PWA) product, serving more than 10 Crore users with over 70 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak with user concurrency of 5.5 million. Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and comprises multiple distributed systems like Cassandra, Aerospike, Akka, Voltdb, Ignite etc.
We have around 100+ micro-services primarily written in Java backed by vert.x framework. They serve isolated product features with discrete architectures to serve the respective use-cases. We have a completely in-house data infrastructure built on top of Kafka, Redshift, Spark, Druid etc. which powers our Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics use-cases. We ingress Terabytes of Data every day, which flows all over our Data pipelines to power a plethora of use-cases.
- Orchestrating online experimentation at scale to provide insights in a standard format for consumption across the company
- Designing and maintaining DAGs which move Machine Learning processes towards continuous experimentation and evaluation
- Performing distributed machine learning training and designing distributed Machine Learning Engineering Pipelines
- Working with platform engineering team in designing API contracts which are scalable for multiple years
- 5+ years of experience as a ML Engineer or Software Engineer or Data Engineer or related fields
- Solid understanding of concepts such as model drift, model validation, continuous ML deployment
- Very good understanding of Distributed ML training and deployment (preferably via Spark, Dask, EMR based setups)
- Experience building modular ML systems that integrate with product
Good to Have:
- Understanding concepts such as cost sensitive learning, tweaking of cost functions, deep learning concepts and implementations
- Ability to implement SOTA ML pipelines/systems described by good papers end to end
- Completed CS 329S: Machine Learning Systems Design course
More on our company:
About our Benefits:
We offer numerous benefits to every one of our team members a.k.a. Sportans:
- Ownership (ESOP) in one of the fastest-growing startups in the world
- Unlimited leaves, including one week of complete #Unplug from work
- Professional learning allowance
- Complimentary and healthy meals are served every day
- International Offsite every year for achieving company targets
- Relocation budget is taken care of, and additional rent coverage for living in close proximity to work
Click this link to go through all our benefits
About our Culture:
At Dream11, we DO-PUT our culture first. What’s DO-PUT, you ask? Those are the five core values that completely cover how things are here!
- We are data-obsessed i.e. 99% data-driven work and 1% gut
- We own what we do 100% as a team
- We on-board high performing superstars and get out of their way
- Everything we build and design is by putting our users first
- Transparent communication processes are something we believe in the most
Click this link and get to know the Dream11 Culture
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 140 million users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ mission is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology. Since 2018, Dream Sports has been consistently featured as the only sports tech company in the ‘Great Places to Work’ survey.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/