SDET 2 - Performance Engineering
Dream11 – -Technology /
Our Tech Team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (Android & iOS, Mobile + Desktop PWA) product, serving more than 10 Crore users with over 70 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak with user concurrency of 5.5 million. Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and comprises multiple distributed systems like Cassandra, Aerospike, Akka, Voltdb, Ignite etc.
We have around 100+ micro-services primarily written in Java backed by vert.x framework. They serve isolated product features with discrete architectures to serve the respective use-cases. We have a completely in-house data infrastructure built on top of Kafka, Redshift, Spark, Druid etc. which powers our Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics use-cases. We ingress Terabytes of Data every day, which flows all over our Data pipelines to power a plethora of use-cases.
- Designing and building automated performance tests that drive realistic loads against the key business transactions
- Understanding system architecture and setting up the required infrastructure or environments to execute the tests
- Conducting performance tests, identifying performance bottlenecks, creating and analysing reports related to performance benchmarking and site usage statistics
- Executing tests to provide proper production capacity sizing for the application scaling
- Understanding of server technologies, concurrent and distributed system architectures
- Strong experience in web application performance test planning, execution and analysis at different layers of services such as database, cache and application
- Sound debugging skills with ability to identify performance bottlenecks and drive optimisation efforts
Good to Have:
- Experience in MySQL and NoSQL databases (like Redis, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience in tools like Gatling, K6 or Locust
- Experience in cloud based infrastructure like AWS/GCP/Azure
- Some experience in designing frameworks and tools to facilitate performance testing
- Working in a growing start-up environment
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.