Performance Quality Engineer
Dream11 – Technology
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, android & iOS) product serving more than 8 crore users with over 50 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, Node.js / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge tech to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Do performance testing, identify performance bottlenecks, create and analyze reports relating to performance bench-marking and site usage statistics
- Create infrastructure, write performance scripts that drive realistic loads against the key business transactions
- Execute tests to provide proper production capacity sizing for the application scaling.
- Contribute to the automation of performance testing tasks.
- Interact with developers and DevOps engineers across teams to understand the requirements, impacts of changes and setup of infra
- Strong background in web application/ REST API testing, bench-marking and performance analysis at different layers of services such as database, cache and application. 3+ years of experience in performance engineering
- Hands-on experience in Jmeter or similar tool like Locust/Gatling
- Experience with server technologies, concurrent and distributed system architectures.
- Experience in MySQl and NoSQL Databases (Like Redis, Cassandra etc)
Good to Have:
- Experience in Cloud based infrastructure like AWS
- Having a gaming background and having good knowledge in any of the sports like Cricket, Kabaddi, Hockey or football
- Working in a growing start-up environment
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.