Manager - Ad Sales (North/South/West)
FanCode – Ad Sales /
Ad Sales @ FanCode:
We have one mission, To redefine / reimagine the way Sports Fans follow and consume their favourite sports events. We are at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
- Conceptualise digital sales strategies and solutions to achieve digital sales revenue objectives
- Forecast revenue objectives through proper account management to achieve organisational goals
- Pitch, close and manage deals with all brand advertisers
- Working on current online advertising trends and various advertising metrics
- Work on solution selling, pricing, inventory control, brand building, etc.
- Maintain sales reports, sales pipeline, tracking, and report metrics
- Build a network of potential clients and new customers by cold calling, market research and passive outreach
- 4+ years of experience in interactive ad sales in Entertainment or Sports Industry with a track record of successfully managing client relations, negotiating and closing deals
- Existing Relationships with advertisers and agencies across India
- Understanding of digital media, advertising industry trends, media measurement
- Proficient in data analytical tools eg: Google analytics
Good to Have:
- Passion and love for sports
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider.
It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports, the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
FanCode is India’s premier digital sports destination committed to giving all fans a highly personalised experience across Content, Community and Commerce.
Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode offers interactive live streaming, sports fan merchandise (FanCode Shop), fast interactive live match scores, in-depth live commentary, fantasy sports data and statistics (Fantasy Research Hub), expert fantasy tips, sports news and much more.
FanCode has partnered with both domestic and international sports leagues and associations across multiple sports such as three of the top American Leagues - MLB, NFL, and NBA, FIVB, West Indies Cricket Board, Bangladesh Premier League, Caribbean Premier League, Bundesliga and I-League.
FanCode has already amassed over 27million+ app installs and won the “Best Sports Startup” award at FICCI India Sports Awards 2019.
FanCode Shop: www.shop.fancode.com