Senior Sports Program Manager
Dream11 – Corporate Social Responsibility /
The Dream Foundation team is dedicated to develop, strengthen and provide a meaningful impetus to the entire Indian sports ecosystem. We work across a multitude of verticals and look to create impactful and valuable programs and partnerships to realise the potential of sport in India. We focus on various intervention areas from grassroots to elite athlete development to quality sports infrastructure.
- Creating and executing innovative events and athlete programs
- Sourcing and securing revenue streams using analytics to gauge success of campaigns
- Developing and managing sponsorship agreement
- Following DSF brand principles from a communications, legal, policy & brand perspective and overseeing relevant partners to execute program
- Handling budget and brand responsibility for all national events according to internal benchmarks and guidelines
- Designing & developing unique media content for the foundation
- Setting up a strong national network with athletes, opinion leaders, sport industry experts, agencies, media, sports federations, local authorities, etc.
- 10 -12 yrs of work experience in curating and organizing events and projects with at least 4 years in organising sports events
- Degree in marketing, sports, events or other related areas
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 160 million users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 150 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.