Senior Product Designer - UI/UX
FanCode – Design /
At FanCode Shop, we're more than just an e-commerce platform – we're the ultimate destination for sports enthusiasts seeking to celebrate their passion and loyalty for their favorite teams and athletes. Specializing in fan merchandise, we've created a haven where fans can connect, express their love for sports, and proudly wear their allegiances.
We are on the lookout for a creative and motivated Junior UI/UX Designer to join our dynamic design team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in user interface and user experience design, along with 4 to 5 years of experience, ideally within the sports or e-commerce sector. As a Junior UI/UX Designer, you will be instrumental in crafting intuitive and visually appealing digital experiences that align with our brand's values and cater to our diverse customer base.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and the marketing team, to envision and craft user-centric digital experiences tailored for our sports-oriented e-commerce platform.
- Transform wireframes into visually captivating, final UI designs.
- Proficiently convey your design concepts to developers and key stakeholders.
- Engage in collaboration with the QA and Front-End teams to achieve pixel-perfect design execution.
- Develop, refine, and uphold a design language system encompassing our core products.
- Partner with fellow designers in the creation of components and a style guide for FanCode
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of UX work experience in designing mobile applications and/or websites
- Experience working with product, marketing, UX designers, copywriters, and developers.
- An impressive portfolio that showcases process driven user experience & creative problem solving design skills.
- Strong understanding of User Centered Design Process, Design Principles & Systems.
- Expert user of Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD or any other tools of the trade.
Good to Haves
- Creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
- Recognised UX / UI certifications.
- Experience working in an Agile development process.
- Basic knowledge of analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Passion for sports.
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider.
It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports, the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
FanCode is India’s premier digital sports destination committed to giving all fans a highly personalised experience across Content, Community and Commerce.
Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode offers interactive live streaming, sports fan merchandise (FanCode Shop), fast interactive live match scores, in-depth live commentary, fantasy sports data and statistics (Fantasy Research Hub), expert fantasy tips, sports news and much more.
FanCode has partnered with both domestic and international sports leagues and associations across multiple sports such as three of the top American Leagues - MLB, NFL, and NBA, FIVB, West Indies Cricket Board, Bangladesh Premier League, Caribbean Premier League, Bundesliga and I-League.
FanCode has already amassed over 27 million app installs and won the “Best Sports Startup” award at FICCI India Sports Awards 2019.
FanCode Shop: www.shop.fancode.com