Manager - Performance Marketing (Content)
FanCode – Marketing /
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace. The Monetisation Club is the driving force behind revenue generation, encompassing diverse facets such as advertising strategy, ad sales, and innovative monetization solutions, ensuring a thriving and sustainable streaming ecosystem.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, You will have the opportunity to lead new user acquisition via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat ad networks for FanCode. The ideal candidate has a background in the performance & mobile app marketing space and has experience optimizing and scaling paid acquisition campaigns.
- Manage and optimise paid app marketing campaigns that drive new user acquisition via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and other ad networks.
- Responsible for all campaign trafficking, launch, reporting, and analysis.
- Use a testing process to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations to identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reporting for performance optimisation.
- Conduct periodic research on paid social networks, audience, ad formats & placements, and copy & creative trends.
- Deliver channel discovery experiments leveraging the new and niche advertising networks, new ad formats and placements, and tech & data powered automations.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience managing paid social campaigns, specializing in Facebook Ads Manager for high-growth B2C mobile apps or subscription companies.
- Proficient in exploring social ad platforms to discover successful strategies and optimize them.
- 100% target-oriented with a strong understanding of paid social and performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPR, CTR, CPC, CAC, LTV, ROAS).
- Proven experience in designing and executing A/B experiments to refine marketing strategies.
- Highly analytical, comfortable with attribution, incrementality, and measurement tools (AppsFlyer/Adjust, Looker/Tableau, etc.)
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider.
It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports, the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
FanCode is India’s premier digital sports destination committed to giving all fans a highly personalised experience across Content, Community and Commerce.
Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode offers interactive live streaming, sports fan merchandise (FanCode Shop), fast interactive live match scores, in-depth live commentary, fantasy sports data and statistics, expert fantasy tips, sports news and much more.
FanCode has partnered with both domestic and international sports leagues and associations across multiple sports such as three of the top American Leagues - MLB, NFL, and NBA, FIVB, West Indies Cricket Board, Bangladesh Premier League, Caribbean Premier League, Bundesliga and I-League.
FanCode has already amassed over 27 million+ app installs and won the “Best Sports Startup” award at FICCI India Sports Awards 2019.
FanCode Shop: www.shop.fancode.com