SRE 1/2/3 (NoSQL/SQL Admin)
Dream11 – -Technology /
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 10 crore+ users with over 75+ million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Serve as a primary point responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of one or more of our Data systems
- Gain deep knowledge of our complex applications
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor data systems in a large-scale UNIX environment
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that data systems are designed with "operability" in mind
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Experience in NoSQL or SQL technologies like Cassandra/MySQL/CouchBase etc.
- Good understanding of any one NoSQL or RDBMS internals/architecture
- Strong in Unix/Linux operating systems and Networking
- Working knowledge of Open source technologies in Monitoring, Deployment and incident management
Good to Have:
- Strong coding in any programming languages like Python/Go/Perl/Ruby
- Experience in Containers and orchestration layers like Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon
- Experience in BigData technologies like Kafka/Hadoop/Airflow/Spark
- Is a die-hard sports fan
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.