Dream11 – -Technology /
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 10 crore+ users with over 75+ million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Identify opportunities where scientific techniques can be applied to solve business problems
- Frame proper hypothesis, design proper experiment framework to test metrics and optimise algorithms
- Build and improve machine learning models used in production and manage existing models
- Automate model training and testing and deployment in production environments at scale
- Collaborate with different teams and work together to identify and work toward a common goal
- Have good background in Math and Statistics
- Have a very good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Handle structured and unstructured data and experience in loading, validating and cleaning various types of data
- Have excellent coding skills in Python and SQL
- Apply statistics skills, such as identifying distributions, statistical testing, regression, classification etc
- Excellent data visualisation skills using Python, Looker, databricks etc
- Good presentation skills and visualisation skills, ability to communicate findings and recommendations
Good to Have:
- Understand concepts such as cost sensitive learning, tweaking of cost functions
- Decent Kaggle profile
- Passion for Sports
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.