SDET - Performance Testing
FanCode – Technology /
Technology @ FanCode
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, Node.js / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack.
Besides these, we heavily use Kafka, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge tech to keep improving FanCode's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Do performance testing, identify performance bottlenecks, create and analyze reports relating to performance bench-marking and site usage statistics
- Create infrastructure, write performance scripts that drive realistic loads against the key business transactions
- Execute tests to provide proper production capacity sizing for the application scaling.
- Contribute to the automation of performance testing tasks.
- Interact with developers and DevOps engineers across teams to understand the requirements, impacts of changes and setup of infra
- Strong background in web application/ REST API testing, bench-marking and performance analysis at different layers of services such as database, cache and application.
- 3+ years of experience in performance engineering Hands-on experience in Jmeter or similar tool like Locust/Gatling.
- Experience with server technologies, concurrent and distributed system architectures.
- Experience in MySQl and NoSQL Databases (Like Redis, Cassandra etc).
Good to Haves
- Experience in Cloud based infrastructure like AWS.
- Having a gaming background and having good knowledge in any of the sports like Cricket, Kabaddi, Hockey or football
- Working in a growing start-up environment
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.
FanCode aims to be a multi-sport aggregator platform for every sports fan offering a wide spectrum of content, commerce and community engagement.
The platform is a result of the evolving pattern of sports consumption in India. Fan engagement with sports has extended significantly from being just information seekers to content creators, experience enthusiasts and much more. A fragmented market exists wherein a variety of content/commerce solutions are being offered by different sports platforms. FanCode aims to be the single aggregator platform that will connect the evolved sports audience with relevant sports products and services.
Launched in March 2019, FanCode today offers a personalised, ad-free, curated sports experience across news, live match scores, research-based insights, fantasy sports statistics, expert fantasy tips, in-depth game analysis and access to engage with other sports fans, all on a single platform.
FanCode, from the house of Dream11, has already amassed over 1 crore+ app installs by sports fans on Google Play Store & the App Store.