Clinical Operations Director, Dreem Health
San Francisco / San Diego /
US Operations – Clinical Operations /
*US-based, San Diego or San Francisco preferred. Remote-friendly.*
Every night around the world, hundreds of millions of people suffer from poor sleep. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis, with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 50 experts (that’s us) is on a mission to solve sleep disorders. In the 7 years since our creation, we’ve collected 2.5M nights of sleep data and helped tens of thousands of people improve their sleep. We also accumulated 45 patents, completed 3 full hardware iterations and 100s of software iterations. We raised $60M from leading investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson. Along the way, we created a research network of 350 leading laboratories and hospitals, and a scientific board of 4 of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, behavioral therapies, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, product design, marketing and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding - it means pushing the boundaries of science and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world.
Above all, Dreem is a close knit team. Here is what we stand for:
● We're committed to caring - everything we do starts out with people. We put people first. Be it our patients, our partners, or even our colleagues.
● We’re not afraid of challenging the status quo - we use our ambition and passion to push limits. The limits of what we know. The limits of what we create. The limits of what we set to achieve.
● We never compromise on integrity - we hold ourselves accountable for our actions. Healthcare is a responsibility. Trust is a must, not a perk.
About Dreem Health — Our Digital Sleep Clinic
Dreem operates an entirely virtual sleep clinic in the US. We screen, diagnose, and treat patients for common sleep disorders such as sleep apnea and insomnia. The clinic combines the best sleep experts with the best technologies; a unique alliance facilitating access to remote care, increasing patient satisfaction, improving clinical outcomes, while improving the cost of care for the most serious chronic conditions. The best of sleep care, made simple.
For more information about Dreem Health, visit: https://health.dreem.com/
About the position
The Clinical Operations Director has working knowledge of the virtual and outpatient primary care setting as well as a high level of understanding of how to design processes and procedures to facilitate a multi-site operation. The Clinical Operations Director functions as the connection between all departments and ongoing monitoring of clinical operations. Directly reporting to the General Manager, the Clinical Operations Director will spend a majority of their time in the heartbeat of the clinic coordinating our provider team to ensure high quality patient care. They will also consult with patients as needed. The role operates in a fast-paced and engaging environment.
- Recruit, manage, and train clinical staff in coordination with the Medical Director;
- Actively coordinates and educates patients on sleep health and CBT-i;
- Works with the operations team to optimize use of current EMR and merge with operational processes already being conducted outside of EMR;
- Gather and regularly monitor data centered around clinic metrics in conjunction with the operations team;
- With help of content creators, implement communication and roll out plan pertaining to new requirements and procedures;
- Creation and ongoing management of Policy and Procedure database as related to clinic operations;
- Coordinates with Compliance Team and Clinical Team to design and implement safe workplace practices and HIPAA compliance;
- Develop process and procedures and help Dreem Health hire and credential providers;
- Work with the compliance manager to ensure the clinic remains in compliance with standard organizations, clients, and payers;
- Develop and monitor process for auditing to ensure compliance and audits;
- Experience managing clinical healthcare operations with multi site responsibilities preferably in digital / telehealth environment;
- Experience managing clinical teams including hiring, development, compliance, and operations performance;
- A solid understanding of digital health, telehealth, and remote patient monitoring as well as virtual clinic operations;
- Direct management of clinical teams and communication in coordination with medical director;
- Management of clinicians and operations to achieve KPIs that include quality, performance, financial, and compliance metrics;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a focus on process improvement;
- Proficiency with G-Suite Software;
- Skilled with data manipulation and interpretation;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary + bonus
- Stock options
- Competitive health, dental, vision insurance
- 401K plan
Why you’ll want to join us @ Dreem:
- A startup environment with lots of challenges and innovation: no time for boredom!
- You’ll collaborate and learn everyday with world-class talent who are experts in their field and passionate about their daily work: team spirit and progression assured!
- You'll be kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the CEO;
- You will collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, California, Taipei),
- Remote friendly organization;
- Sleep with a headband 😴