Junior IOS Mobile Developer
Software Engineering – Mobile Dev /
Each and every night, around the world, hundreds of millions of people are trying to sleep but can’t. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 50 experts is on a mission to beat insomnia and build the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
In the 7 years since Dreem’s creation, we’ve collected 2M nights of sleep data and helped thousands of people improve their sleep. We also accumulated 25 patents and completed 4 full hardware iterations and 100s of software iterations. We raised $60M from investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson - the world’s healthcare leader. Along the way we created a research network of 250 leading laboratories and hospitals and a scientific board with some of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, design, and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding- working at Dreem means pushing the boundaries and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world. Ready to join the fight for better sleep?
Dreem has been building a digital sleep clinic, providing comprehensive patient care to answer the growing needs of people suffering from sleep disorders - from screening, diagnosis, to the treatment of insomnia and apnea. By facilitating access to remote care, while improving diagnosis and treatment methods, the Dreem clinic is a unique alliance of advanced technology and sleep medicine, providing US payers with lower costs, improved clinical performance, and increased patient satisfaction.
Dreem digital sleep clinic services are also used in the context of clinical trials by 250 research labs - including the Harvard Medical School, Brown University, Stanford University, Bard College, and 10 pharmaceutical companies.
We are supported by a prestigious medical advisory board, with four of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world: Dennis Hwang, Raphaël Heinzer, Emmanuel Mignot and Jean-Louis Pépin.
To grow this activity, Dreem is reinforcing the software team to grow mobile app development.. In this light, we are looking for a shiny mobile developer.
You will be part of the Mobile team, consisting of 2 native mobile developers, both iOS and Android. You will report to the Head of Software who is part of this team.
- Building iOS applications in Swift
- Ensure code quality, sustainability and low level of technical debt of developments
- Produce code easily testable and well tested (unit, integration, performance, ...)
- Work closely with our product and design team to craft the best experience possible
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes for iOS and incorporate them into our application
- Fluent in Swift
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Ability to create modules/libraries and integrate third party SDKs and libraries
- Knowledge of Clean Architecture
- Knowledge of Reactive programming (e.g. RxSwift)
- Knowledge of Bluetooth
- Interest in product design and implementation of delightful UI elements
- A Github repository and/or application(s) on Apple Store
- Open to develop on Android
- Startup environnement with a young, passionate, smart team.
- Good healthcare provider with “Alan”
- Luncheon vouchers
- Gymlib passes
- BSPCE participation (for full-time contracts)
- Flexible hours
- Remote working (up to 60% a week)
- Great office in a central location in Paris
- Regular events and parties (breakfast, monthly party, team building, annual summer summit trip...) when the conditions get better
- And of course… your very own Dreem headband.