Dreem Lab Scientific Marketing Manager
Science- Business Dev – Clinical /
Each and every night, around the world, hundreds of millions of people are trying to sleep but can’t. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 50 experts is on a mission to solve sleep disorders. By merging advanced technologies and sleep medicine, we are developing new ways to analyze and improve sleep - building the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
In the 7 years since Dreem’s creation, we’ve collected 2M nights of sleep data and helped tens of thousands of people improve their sleep. We accumulated 45 patents, completed 3 full hardware iterations and 100s of software iterations. We raised $60M from investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson - the world’s healthcare leader. Along the way we created a research network of 250 leading laboratories and hospitals, and a scientific board of 4 of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, behavioral therapies, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, product design, marketing and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding - it means pushing the boundaries of science and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Scientific research and partnerships have been at the heart of Dreem since its inception. They allow us to validate our solutions independently and contribute to our scientific credibility. Today they are also a growing business for our solution with research and academic centers, pharmaceutical companies and Clinical Research Organizations.
Reporting to the Vice President Strategic Partnerships, this newly created marketing manager role will be responsible to formulate, direct and coordinate marketing strategy and activities. You will lead Dreem’s Research marketing campaigns, evaluate marketing performance metrics, and closely collaborate with the Sales, Product and Customer Success and design teams.
- Gather market intelligence, competitive analysis and industry economics research on the Sleep / Brain monitoring / EEG market. Perform drug development pipeline and portfolio analysis on Pharmaceutical companies.
- Understand the segmentation and key requirements of key customer segments from clinical, medical and economical perspective through market research and customer engagement.
- Based on these external data and internal metrics, build, refine and maintain the strategic marketing plan
- Actively promote Dreem Research products and services among pharma and academic centers customers according to the marketing plan
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Create content to be deploy on different platforms and manage Dreem webpage updates, blogs, and social media channels
- Produce and disseminate promotional materials including newsletters, flyers, banners, videos, etc.
- Plan, organize and execute scientific webinars gather subject matter experts, prospects and customers
- Prepare, coordinate and deliver Dreem’s presence and activities at scientific congresses
- Track and report marketing performance metrics
Market and Sales Enablement Support
- Support sales teams by working on sales collaterals and material
- Work with Sales to prepare customers visits and build messaging
Contributing into Value Propositions Creation and Product Development
- Perform Market Research to support R&D in the development of new software solutions in specific therapeutic areas & define the Target Product Profile
- Work on pricing with product, sales and external benchmarking
- Scientific or commercial background
- Demonstrated success in strategic marketing and/or product management with 3-5 years of experience
- Fluent English is needed (Oral and Written Communications) as our clients are international.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Work ethic: always act according to good clinical practice and with ethical judgment
- Easy-going: Positive attitude, smiling, resourceful and team-spirit
- Expert knowledge of MS Office / Google suite
WHY YOU’LL WANT TO JOIN US @ Dreem:
-A startup environment with lots of challenges and innovation: No time for boredom!
-You’ll collaborate and learn everyday with world-class talent who are experts in their field and passionate about their daily work: team spirit and progression!
-Kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the CEO
-Work in great office in the city center (75003) and you will collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, California, Taipei)
-Remote friendly organization
-Regular events (breakfasts, monthly parties, team-buildings, ...)
-Bonuses: health cover with Alan, Gymlib subvention, Lunch card "Swile", remote allocation...
-Our culture is reflected with a stellar Glassdoor rating : https://www.glassdoor.fr/Avis/Dreem-Avis-E1160223.html
Why you’ll want to join us @ Dreem:
- A startup environment with lots of challenges and innovation: no time for boredom!
- You’ll collaborate and learn everyday with world-class talent who are experts in their field and passionate about their daily work: team spirit and progression assured!
- You'll be kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the CEO;
- You will collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, California, Taipei),
- Remote friendly organization;
- Sleep with a headband 😴