Junior Marketing Manager
Marketing & Sales – Marketing /
Every night around the world, hundreds of millions of people suffer from poor sleep. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis, with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 50 experts (that’s us) is on a mission to solve sleep disorders. In the 7 years since our creation, we’ve collected 2.5M nights of sleep data and helped tens of thousands of people improve their sleep. We also accumulated 45 patents, completed 3 full hardware iterations and 100s of software iterations. We raised $60M from leading investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson. Along the way, we also created a research network of 350 leading laboratories and hospitals, and a scientific board of 4 of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Today, we are developing a digital sleep clinic — Dreem Health — providing comprehensive patient care. With screening, diagnosis, and treatment methods for insomnia and sleep apnea, the clinic combines the best sleep experts with the best technologies. A unique alliance facilitating access to remote care, increasing patient satisfaction, improving clinical outcomes, and providing payes with lower costs. The best of sleep care, made simple. But the services we provide go beyond the reach of care. Today, our services are also used by more than 350 research labs in the context of clinical trials - including the Harvard Medical School, MIT, Stanford University, European Space Agency, and 10 of the largest pharmaceutical companies. That’s how we provide our patients with the best care — by pushing the boundaries of sleep science.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, behavioral therapies, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, product design, marketing and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding — it means pushing the boundaries of science and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world.
Above all, Dreem is a close knit team. Here is what we stand for:
- We are committed to caring — everything we do starts out with people. We put people first. Be it our patients, our partners, or even our colleagues.
- We are not afraid of challenging the status quo — we use our ambition and passion to push limits. The limits of what we know. The limits of what we create. The limits of what we set to achieve.
- We never compromise on integrity — we hold ourselves accountable for our actions. Healthcare is a responsibility. Trust is a must, not a perk.
About the role
Working together with the Marketing Lead, the Junior Marketing Manager will play a major role in: (1) building Dreem’s marketing strategy, (2) ensuring its optimal delivery, and (3) shaping the marketing team. A high impact and high responsibility role (for real), to deliver on Dreem’s mission — building a world where everyone gets the sleep they need, to live the life they want.
Here is a brief overview of the main missions of the role:
1. Social Media
The Junior Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing Dreem’s social media presence from the ground up — from strategy, execution, to monitoring. This includes:
- Designing Dreem’s social media strategy — by identifying with the different teams the social media needs, building the respective initiatives, and setting up a monthly editorial calendar;
- Implementing the social media strategy — this includes generating engaging content and delivering it across the different identified channels;
- Monitoring our performance metrics — to deliver data-driven recommendations for new content and creative strategies in the long run;
2. Public Relations
In the coming months, the need to communicate on what Dreem is building will be key to successfully achieve the goals that we have set. Coupled with our social media efforts, the Junior Marketing Manager will therefore drive our public relations efforts. These include:
- Expanding our presence as a leader in the field of sleep science — by overseeing our participation in different scientific congresses and events;
- Expanding our presence in the French Tech startup ecosystem — by overseeing our participation in different congresses/events/initiatives;
- Managing Dreem’s incoming demands —enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations;
3. Overall Marketing Support
The Junior Marketing Manager and the Marketing Lead will be closely working together on a variety of different projects. Here is a non-exhaustive list of such projects:
- Being a gatekeeper of the Dreem brand — by working together on refining Dreem’s positioning and ensuring that our brand guidelines are respected across all communication channels;
- Creating engaging marketing collateral — including website content, brochures, web and print advertisements, sales tools and other promotional materials and brand assets ;
- Working closely with internal teams — such as the growth and sales teams to support organizational objectives, strategies and initiatives;
The Junior Marketing Manager role requires a self-motivated and energy-driven individual. Someone ready to take on responsibilities, curious about learning new things, and driven by challenges. Enthusiasm and great communication skills will also be a must for the role.
Background & Experience
- BSc in business or marketing;
- MSc is preferred;
- Experience in a marketing or communications role;
- Prior experience in medical device, diagnostic, or healthcare industry is a plus;
- Fluency in English at a professional level is a must;
Qualities & Skills
- Self-motivated to deliver creative, high-quality materials to set deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation);
- Strong independent and group project management and organizational skills, including enthusiasm for working as a part of a dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented team;
- Proactive in continual learning and skill development;
Why you’ll want to join us @ Dreem:
- A startup environment with lots of challenges and innovation: no time for boredom!
- You’ll collaborate and learn everyday with world-class talent who are experts in their field and passionate about their daily work: team spirit and progression assured!
- You'll be kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the CEO;
- You will collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, California, Taipei),
- Remote friendly organization;
- Sleep with a headband 😴