Clinical operations/account manager intern
Science- Business Dev – Operations /
Each and every night, around the world, hundreds of millions of people are trying to sleep but can’t. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 90 experts is on a mission to beat insomnia and build the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
In the 5 years since Dreem’s creation, we’ve collected 1M nights of sleep data and helped thousands of people improve their sleep. We also accumulated 25 patents and completed 3 full hardware iterations and 100s of software iterations. We raised $60M from investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson - the world’s healthcare leader. Along the way we created a research network of 25 leading laboratories and hospitals and a scientific board of 4 of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, design, marketing and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding- working at Dreem means pushing the boundaries and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world. Ready to join the fight for better sleep?
About the role
As part of the Dreem science team, you will be attached to the head of clinical operations and will closely collaborate with the business developer, the clinical manager, the product manager, the data manager and the care team.
Your main mission will consist in assisting the head of clinical operations in various tasks related to the start-up and maintenance of a clinical trial.
As part of these mission you will be asked, more specifically to:
- Assist to manage the day-to-day operations of clinical trials, in close coordination with the company leadership and the trial principal investigators/ coordinators
- Help to ensure that the company meets project deliverables according to timelines, within budget, and with quality.
- Help to develop, maintain and implement Clinical Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain accurate records and documentationPerforms all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations.
- Help prepare meetings with customers
Bac +4/5 in Biology, Pharma or Healthcare business
Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken) and preferably in French as well
Strong communication and time management skills
Excellent relationship skills with ability to work with internal teams, partners and customers
Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
Resourceful, curious, rigorous and proactive
Appetence for biotechnologies and sleep research
Warm and friendly!
- Startup environnement with a lot of challenge and innovation: no time to boredom,
- Opportunity to create your own career: fast progression and job switch possible!
- Share and learn everyday with world class talents who are experts in their field and passionate about their daily work
- Kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the CEO,
- Work in great office in the city center and you will collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, NYC, Taipei)
- We are remote friendly
- You will be lucky to have the Dreem Headband whenever you want.
Bonus: good health cover “Alan”, Gymlib pass, Lunch card "Swile", BSCPE.
Our culture is reflected with a stellar Glassdoor rating : https://www.glassdoor.fr/Avis/Dreem-Avis-E1160223.htmBe