Clinical Project Manager
Science- Business Dev – Operations /
Dreem is a neurotechnology company developing innovative clinically-validated sleep assessment solutions for clinical trials that enables the integration of digital sleep endpoints in remote and/or traditional clinical trials at scale.
Dreem is now working with many of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, using the Dreem headband to evaluate the impact of novel drugs on sleep disturbance. Today, we are actively working to expand this part of our business. Our scientific and technical goal, is to understand sleep and the brain, in order to develop solutions that can significantly and positively improve health for millions of people. Over the last 7 years, we have has filed 25 patents, developed 3 full iterations of the Dreem headband, hired an international team of 50 experts, developed a research network of 200 laboratories and hospitals, helped thousands of people across the world to solve their insomnia issues, and have collected the largest EEG database in history, collecting more than 1 500 000 nights of data.
Along the way, Dreem has raised more than $60M from Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson - the world’s healthcare leader. We also welcomed in our team four of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world, to support this scientific quest - Emmanuel Mignot (Director of the Stanford Sleep Center), Christof Koch (CSO of the Allen Institute for Brain Science), Raphael Heinzer (Director of the CIRS of Lausanne) and Russell Foster (Director of the SCNI of Oxford).
About the Role
Dreem is building a digital sleep clinic that leverages its core technology to make sleep medicine accessible to everyone. In this context, we partner with pharmaceutical companies to identify new biomarkers and diagnosis approaches that we use for streamlining sleep diagnosis and treatment monitoring. We are looking for a brilliant teammate who wants to help to include innovative ways to measure sleep in clinical trials.
As part of the clinical team, you will have a pivotal role by being responsible for the planning, organization and execution of 4-6 clinical trials in which Dreem is included.
- Serving as the primary project contact with the client (pharmaceutical companies, CROs) on all project matters related to the study;
- Management and operational delivery of the clinical trials, on time and within budget. This includes taking care of study start-up activities, documentation, site onboarding and support, surveillance of data compliance, attendance to weekly meetings, study close-out activities, etc.;
- Identify challenges to study timelines/deliverables and offer proactive and creative action plans to the team/sponsor;
- Ensure appropriate communication, regulatory documentation, and ongoing oversight of assigned trial(s), by working in close collaboration with other functional team members (logistics, developers, finance, etc);
- Mentoring and training of team members;
- Participating in eternal/internal audits;
- Proposing product improvements, based on client feedbacks;
- Minimum: Master Degree or engineering school in medical sciences;
- At least 2 years of experience in clinical trials;
- Strong appetence for the sleep research fields;
- Based in France or east US;
- In depth knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements - i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines;
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge;
- Strong communication (fluent or native English speaker) and presentation skills;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with demonstrated project management abilities;
- Ability to deliver results, with the appropriate quality and timeline metrics;
- Good team leadership skills;
- Effective mentoring and training skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Good judgment, with the ability to adapt;
- Ability to manage competing priorities, and to sometimes work under pressure;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients;
- Work ethic: always act according to good clinical practice and with ethical judgment;
- Easy-going: positive attitude, open-minded, smiling, resourceful and team-spirit;
- Startup environnement with a lot of challenge and innovation: no time for boredom;
- Share and learn everyday with world class talents who are experts in their field, and passionate about their daily work;
- Keep informed of all company progress with weekly and monthly meetings led by the CEO;
- Work in a great office in the city center of Paris(75003), and collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, NYC, Taipei);
- We are remote friendly;
- Bonus: good health cover “Alan”, Gymlib pass, Lunch card "Swile", BSCPE (only for full-time contracts);
- Our culture is reflected with our stellar Glassdoor rating : https://www.glassdoor.fr/Avis/Dreem-Avis-E1160223.html
Are you ready to join the fight for better sleep?