Dreem Lab Clinical Business Development Manager
Science- Business Dev – Clinical /
Each and every night, around the world, hundreds of millions of people are trying to sleep but can’t. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 50 experts is on a mission to solve sleep disorders. By merging advanced technologies and sleep medicine, we are developing new ways to analyze and improve sleep - building the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
In the 7 years since Dreem’s creation, we’ve collected 2M nights of sleep data and helped tens of thousands of people improve their sleep. We accumulated 45 patents, completed 3 full hardware iterations and 100s of software iterations. We raised $60M from investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson - the world’s healthcare leader. Along the way we created a research network of 250 leading laboratories and hospitals, and a scientific board of 4 of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, behavioral therapies, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, product design, marketing and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding - it means pushing the boundaries of science and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Scientific research and partnerships have been at the heart of Dreem since its inception. They allow us to validate our solutions independently and contribute to our scientific credibility. Today they are also a growing business for our solution with research and academic centers, Pharmaceutical Companies and Contract Research Organizations.
Reporting to the Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, this newly created Business Developer role will be responsible for planning and conducting the sales activities of Dreem with Contract Research Organizations and Pharmaceutical Companies.You will closely collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product and Program management teams to prepare impactful pitch presentations and ensure the successful execution of the contracts.
- Design and implement a sales plan focused on securing new and repeat business from current and prospective biotech, pharmaceutical companies and Contract research organizations (the field)
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Conduct introductory and follow up meetings with prospective clients
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, in collaboration with various internal teams (science, business, product, operations)
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Represent the company at trade shows and at client-sponsored events
- Work closely with Marketing teams to design and implement a Marketing program to support the sales efforts of the company.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner organizations, including data management companies, CROs and related organizations, incl. leads, sales follow-ups, execution
- Scientific or commercial background
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation with 3-5 years of experience, ideally in Pharma, CRO, Medtech
- Fluent English is needed (Oral and Written Communications) as our clients are international
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Work ethic: always act according to good clinical practice and with ethical judgment
- Easy-going: Positive attitude, smiling, resourceful and team-spirit.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office / Google suite
-Kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the CEO
-Work in great office in the city center (75003)
-Remote friendly organization
-Regular events (breakfasts, monthly parties, team-buildings, ...)
-Bonuses: health cover with Alan, Gymlib subvention, Lunch card "Swile", remote allocation...
-Our culture is reflected with a stellar Glassdoor rating : https://www.glassdoor.fr/Avis/Dreem-Avis-E1160223.html
Why you’ll want to join us @ Dreem:
- A startup environment with lots of challenges and innovation: no time for boredom!
- You’ll collaborate and learn everyday with world-class talent who are experts in their field and passionate about their daily work: team spirit and progression assured!
- You'll be kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the CEO;
- You will collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, California, Taipei),
- Remote friendly organization;
- Sleep with a headband 😴