Dreem Lab Marketing Manager
Marketing & Sales – Marketing /
Each and every night, around the world, hundreds of millions of people are trying to sleep but can’t. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 50 experts is on a mission to solve sleep disorders. By merging advanced technologies and sleep medicine, we are developing new ways to analyze and improve sleep - building the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
In the 7 years since Dreem’s creation, we’ve collected 2M nights of sleep data and helped tens of thousands of people improve their sleep. We accumulated 45 patents, completed 3 full hardware iterations and 100s of software iterations. We raised $60M from investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson - the world’s healthcare leader. Along the way we created a research network of 250 leading laboratories and hospitals, and a scientific board of 4 of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, behavioral therapies, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, product design, marketing and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding - it means pushing the boundaries of science and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world.
Partnerships with top pharmaceutical companies and prestigious research centers have been at the heart of Dreem since its inception. They allow us to validate our solutions independently and contribute to our scientific credibility while moving forward sleep science.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Today our business with top pharmaceutical companies and prestigious research centers is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join and contribute to this scale up.
Reporting to the Vice President Strategic Partnerships, this newly created marketing manager role will be responsible to formulate, direct and coordinate marketing strategy and all the lead generation activities.
You will lead Dreem marketing campaigns, evaluate marketing performance metrics, and closely collaborate with the Sales, Product, Customer Success and design teams. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge in the marketing growth space.
- Create and execute a strong performance marketing strategy and execution plan
- Identify customer needs and segments, competitions & differentiation, value proposition and messaging
- Develop tactical plans, ensure effective execution of campaigns (e.g., webpage updates, blogs, and social media channels) and ultimately deliver on awareness and demand generation KPIs
- Identify and test new channels to continue to meet and exceed established metrics and scale growth initiatives
- Manage budgets and ensure successful planning, execution and optimization of digital channels to drive strong ROI and efficient CAC
- Partner with the marketing analytics team to build reporting capabilities
- Work closely with management to present results, communicate on performance, and share funnel conversation improvement ideas
- Work cross-functionally with Creative to develop assets to test new ad copy, creative, and landing pages to improve performance; be able to lead the development of ad and content creative as needed
- Partner with Product and Engineering to prioritize initiatives that drive conversion improvements
- Plan, organize and execute scientific webinars and congresses with internal and external subject matter experts and customers
- Partner with commercial and sales teams, develop collaterals and ensure effective sales enablement such as training and customer presentations
- Demonstrated success in strategic marketing, product management or lead generation, with 1-3 years of experience
- Fluent English is needed (Oral and Written Communications) as our clients are international.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Ability to analyze business opportunities
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Work ethic: always act with ethical judgment
- Easy-going: Positive attitude, smiling, resourceful and team-spirit
- Expert knowledge of MS Office / Google suite
- Health cover with Alan, Gymlib subvention, Lunch card "Swile"
- Work in great office in the city center (75003)
- Competitive package in line with level of seniority
- Regular events (breakfasts, monthly parties, team-buildings, ...)
- Our culture is reflected with a stellar Glassdoor rating : https://www.glassdoor.fr/Avis/Dreem-Avis-E1160223.html
Why you’ll want to join us @ Dreem:
- A startup environment with lots of challenges and innovation: no time for boredom!
- You’ll collaborate and learn everyday with world-class talent who are experts in their field and passionate about their daily work: team spirit and progression assured!
- You'll be kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the CEO;
- You will collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, California, Taipei),
- Remote friendly organization;
- Sleep with a headband 😴