Junior Sales Development Representative (SDR) Intern
Science- Business Dev – Operations /
Each and every night, around the world, hundreds of millions of people are trying to sleep but can’t. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 50 experts is on a mission to solve sleep disorders. By merging advanced technologies and sleep medicine, we are developing new ways to analyse and improve sleep - building the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
In the 7 years since Dreem’s creation, we’ve collected 2M nights of sleep data and helped tens of thousands of people improve their sleep. We accumulated 45 patents, completed 3 full hardware iterations and hundreds of software iterations. We raised $60M from investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson - the world’s healthcare leader. Along the way we created a research network of 250 leading laboratories and hospitals, and a scientific board of 4 of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, behavioral therapies, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, product design, marketing and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding - it means pushing the boundaries of science and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world.
About the Role
Scientific research and partnerships have been at the heart of Dreem since its inception. They allow us to validate our solutions independently and contribute to our scientific credibility. Today they also represent a growing business opportunity for our solution with researchers and actors in the medical world.
As part of the Dreem Science team, the Clinical Sales Development Representative Intern will have a pivotal role in driving new business for the teams by qualifying inbound leads and helping drive various outbound campaigns. This is a great opportunity for a sales professional to participate in the build up of a Sales driven organization and advance their career. Reporting to the Vice President Strategic Partnerships, the Clinical Sales Development Representative Intern will closely collaborate with their Clinical Development Executive, Customer Success, and Marketing teams.
- Analyse market opportunities in key identified segments;
- Develop inbound leads through inbound-outbound marketing (content, email campaigns, etc.) to generate new sales prospects;
- Qualify inbound leads and respond to product enquiries;
- Schedule demonstrations between potential customers and the Clinical Development team;
- Complete, accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in CRM.
- Scientific background: Engineer/Master degree in Science or Healthcare business with >1 year of experience in research, and/or experience in clinical business development would be appreciated;
- Commercial background: Business School/Master degree with >1 year of experience in a metrics-driven sales or client-facing role;
- Fluent English is needed (Oral and Written Communications) as our clients are international;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Comfortable to communicate fluently with customers over the phone / in visioconference;
- Sales Skills: achieves sales goals; initiates new contacts; maintains customer satisfaction; maintains records and promptly submits information; overcomes objections with persuasion and persistence;
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision;
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well;
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others;
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment;
- Work ethic: always act according to good clinical practice and with ethical judgment;
- Easy-going: positive attitude, smiling, resourceful and team-spirit;
- Experience working with Zendesk Sell, Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms;
- Expert knowledge of MS Office / Google suite;
Why you'll want to join us @Dreem
- A startup environment with lots of challenges and innovation: no time for boredom!
- You’ll collaborate and learn everyday with world-class talent who are experts in their field and passionate about their daily work: team spirit and progression!
- Kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the CEO;
- Work in great office in the city center (75003) and you will collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, California, Taipei);
- Remote friendly organizationRegular events (breakfasts, monthly parties, team-buildings, ...);
- Bonuses: health cover with Alan, Gymlib subvention, Lunch card "Swile", remote allocation...
- Our culture is reflected with a stellar Glassdoor rating : https://www.glassdoor.fr/Avis/Dreem-Avis-E1160223.html