Product – Product Management /
Each and every night, around the world, hundreds of millions of people are trying to sleep but can’t. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 50 experts is on a mission to beat insomnia and build the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
In the 7 years since Dreem’s creation, we’ve collected 2M nights of sleep data and helped thousands of people improve their sleep. We also accumulated 25 patents and completed 4 full hardware iterations and 100s of software iterations. We raised $60M from investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson - the world’s healthcare leader. Along the way we created a research network of 250 leading laboratories and hospitals and a scientific board with some of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, design, and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding- working at Dreem means pushing the boundaries and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world. Ready to join the fight for better sleep?
At Dreem, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. Our team works closely with engineers, designers, and business developers etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve people’s health and assist patients to reach ideal, healthy sleep. Dreem is a sleep expert and that made us key players in the industry. As a Product Manager for Dreem, you will drive important initiatives across sleep disorder treatments, to support an inclusive platform for both patients and sleep therapists.
- As a Product manager, you will work alongside our design team, and under the leadership of the Head of Product. Your job will be to help create and shape software products that will improve people’s lives, and break down those products into day to day bricks to ensure their iterative development. On a typical day, you'll listen to our user feedback and look for solutions with our design team, build features and schedule them for development depending on the priority you would assign them. Once those features are developed, you would ensure that they are tested by real users and our internal testing team. As the life of the product evolves, you will also be in charge of specifying new features to broaden the spectrum of our target user.
- Discussing user feedback with our support team or product research to grasp the underlying issues in the experience and conceptualize solutions with our designers.
- Writing clear specifications and evaluating the development effort needed to build such a feature.
- Quantifying your objectives in terms of measurable KPI and discussing with the analytics team on how to gather usable data.
- Ensuring your feature is rightly tested both technically and in terms of usability.
- Ensuring the end user experience is frictionless and as delightful as possible.
- Challenging the product if you feel there is room for improvement in the user experience.
- Challenging the organisation if you feel there is room for improvement in the processes.
Above all, we are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated team-mate, ready to take on initiatives and make an impact, and willing to grow with us in order to fight for better sleep.
2-3 years of experience in product and project management.
Transversal capacities. You feel at ease interacting with both designers and dev teams, to grasp the constraints of those two worlds and ensure the specification of viable solutions.
User centric. You know how crucial it is to understand your users' needs in order to conceptualize and design the best experience for them.
Organization and planning. You know your way around an agile, flexible, sprint based environment, and you feel confident with the short and mid-term planification it implies.
Critical mind. You're eager to build processes and put forward new ways of working in a young and growing company.
You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a health company.
You enjoy talking to highly technical people.
You get things done and are motivated by the impact your actions have around you.
- Startup environnement with a young, passionate, smart team.
- Good healthcare provider with “Alan”
- Luncheon vouchers
- Gymlib passes
- BSPCE participation (for full-time contracts)
- Flexible hours
- Remote working (up to 60% a week)
- Great office in a central location in Paris
- Regular events and parties (breakfast, monthly party, team building, annual summer summit trip...) when the conditions get better
- And of course… your very own Dreem headband.