Server Software Engineer
Santa Clara, CA
Dremio is the Data-as-a-Service Platform company. Created by veterans of open source and big data technologies, and the co-creators of Apache Arrow, Dremio is a fundamentally new approach to data analytics that helps companies get more value from their data, faster. Dremio makes data engineering teams more productive, and data consumers more self-sufficient. For more information, visit www.dremio.com.
Founded in 2015, Dremio is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Investors include Lightspeed Venture Partners, Redpoint, Norwest Venture Partners, and Cisco Investments. Connect with Dremio on GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
In this role, you'll work on design, implementation, and test for Dremio's system internals. If you want to be part of a fast-moving, fun, and accomplished team, we'd love to hear from you.
- Own design, implementation, testing, and support of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product.
- Capable of working Individually and collaboratively with other engineers.
- Collaborate with support and field resources to make sure that customers are successful with Dremio
- Proven record of taking complex systems and situations and bringing them to the market successfully
- Excellent grasp of multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models
- C, C++, or Java programming skills
- Experience in performance tuning
- Domain knowledge in any of the following: query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency control, data replication, code generation
- A self starter who has a passion for building great software products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Start-up experience a plus
- B.Sc. in Computer Science. M.Sc. and Ph.D. in relevant domain a plus
Dremio doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Dremio.