REMOTE – US/Canada preferred
Founded in 2009, Dribbble is the top global community for designers and creative professionals and a destination for inspiration for tens of millions. Dribbble is building the world’s best platform for designers and creative professionals to gain inspiration, feedback, education, community, and job opportunities.
We are helping the world’s design talent share their creations and get hired. A top 1,000 website in the world, Dribbble is the world’s #1 resource for discovering and connecting with designers and creative talent around the globe and helps some of the world’s best design-forward companies including Apple, Airbnb, IDEO, Facebook, Google, Dropbox, Slack, Shopify, Lyft get exposure for their design teams and to help them hire expert creatives.
About The Role:
We're looking for a detail-oriented, personable Partnership Manager with a passion for working in the design world to help with our proactive ad sales and partnership efforts. This is a full-time, remote position, reporting to the Director of Sales. As the Partnership Manager, you’ll wear many hats, including selling display ads on Dribbble whilst building out a design display ads network; creating new partnership content opportunities based on advertisers specific objectives and requests, and working with our Brand Communications team to deliver the best partner experience possible.
- Selling our current display inventory
- Working with other creative display partners to build and sell an ad network
- Working with existing and new partners to develop creative brand centric sponsorship opportunities
- Collaborating with the Brand Communications team to see that sponsorships are fulfilled
- Nurturing relationships with other companies in the design industry
- Managing outbound campaigns and maintaining a pipeline of active leads
- 6+ years in brand and display sales
- Experience in Business Development
- Proven track record of maintaining and exceeding quota
- History in building creative brand centric partnerships
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- A thorough understanding of marketing elements and market research methods
- Experience in building and maintaining a pipeline
- Familiarity with Airtable, Front, Copper, and other CRM tools
- Enthusiasm for Dribbble or the design community
- Worked remotely, or want to give it a shot
- Willingness to learn and grow
- It would be an added bonus if you have experience in B2B sales and the Ad/Design Industry
We encourage you to apply if you have any combination of the listed skills and this sounds like a job you'll love.
Why you want to work here:
At Dribbble, you’ll join a diverse team dedicated to learning, teaching, and growing; as individuals, as a team, as a business, and as a community. As a workplace, we pride ourselves on doing right by our employees, and have a benefits package that makes being a part of the Dribbble team a dream job and something to be really proud of:
- Work from anywhere. We are a 100% distributed team - no need to relocate to work for us.
- Build your dream schedule: We trust you to set your own schedule to meet the needs of your team and project.
- Stay healthy. Fully paid medical and dental insurance for you and your family - and a work-life balance that puts your mental health first.
- Unplug. Unlimited paid-time-off so you can relax and recharge.
- Bonus holidays: We observe both American and Canadian Federal holidays company-wide!
- Pro tools. MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to do your best work.
- Get your learn on. We cover books, conferences, courses… get smarter!
- Family first. We offer 3 months paid parental leave for US employees, and EI parental leave top ups for Canadian employees when your family grows.
- Stay focused: We’re meeting-free on Thursdays and Fridays
- Perk up. Feel good about treating yourself to a latte or two with your monthly coffee bonus. Now you’re not just loitering at coffee shops!
- Buff up. Everyone needs to get away from the desk sometimes. We cover gym and exercise reimbursements so that you can stay fit.
- Save up. Put pre-tax savings into a 401k or RRSP. You’ll appreciate it later.
- Hang out. We get our team together for some quality face-to-face time a few times a year. Each time we meet up in a different city around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.