San Francisco, California
E - Commerce
Hint is looking for a talented Web Developer with Shopify Plus experience to work on our direct-to-consumer (DTC) website, drinkhint.com, and partner with teams across the company to implement new technologies and website features. The Web Developer will manage technical projects that will allow Hint to provide a distinctive, best-in-class online experience for our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE:
- Execute front- and back-end improvements to drinkhint.com both independently and in coordination with other in-house and freelance developers
- Work with hint marketing and operations teams to understand business requirements and translate them into new website features
- Deliver projects on-time, and with flawless execution.
- Own development of landing pages for customer acquisition and promotions
- Partner with Creative and Marketing teams to test and optimize pages
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the drinkhint.com shopping journey, with the objective of continuously improving site conversion rates and repeat visits.
- Keep internal stakeholders apprised of website performance and product roadmap
- Quickly resolve website performance issues, e.g. outages and bugs.
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT YOU BRING:
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience with Shopify Plus development
- Ability to work independently on front-end and back-end development within Shopify Plus, while also working in coordination with other developers
- Experience implementing and debugging 3rd party Shopify apps; experience with Recharge (subscription payments) a significant plus
- Enjoy collaborating with partners in marketing and operations to translate business requirements into product improvements
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Experience coding marketing emails (HTML) is a plus
- You are passionate about hint!
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH:
- SVP, eCommerce (direct manager)
- Customer Acquisition and Retention leads, and entire direct-to-consumer team
- Operations lead (inventory and fulfillment manager)
Hint is on a mission to help the world live a healthy lifestyle by making products people love. Founded in 2005, the idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with fruit essence. No sugar, no diet sweeteners. EVER.
Headquartered in the Marina District of San Francisco with offices in New York and throughout the United States, Hint is looking for driven collaborative individuals to help us achieve our mission of healthier lifestyles for all. Hint is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.