Recruiter & Sourcer
Remote (US) /
People – People /
Kyte is a Series B technology platform that brings magic and seamless delivery into the experience of getting a car in cities for any trip longer than a rideshare. We unlock the freedom to go places by committing to relentless customer centricity, technology-powered operational excellence and capital efficiency. The sky's the limit when it comes to Kyte.
At Kyte, we love what we do and we believe our diverse team of ridiculously ambitious individuals is what makes our company unstoppable. We are a transparency first, egoless, and down-to-earth group of people, scattered across the globe, with a true passion for the Kyte mission. No matter where you are or what you are working on, you will have a significant level of ownership and impact on our company's trajectory and growth into the future.
Help us unlock the freedom to go places!
About the role
As a recruiter and sourcer, you will play a pivotal role as we continue to build out our recruiting function. More specifically, you will partner with operations on hiring and also source for high priority roles across the entire organization. You will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting; this includes sourcing, hiring, offer negotiations and everything in between, all while ensuring an exceptional experience for both stakeholders and candidates.
This is an entry level role; the ideal candidate is earlier in their career with an excitement to learn and grow in the talent space! If you love to build and are passionate about operational efficiency/candidate experience/recruitment, we’d love to start a conversation!
What you'll do
- Responsible for full lifecycle recruiting – sourcing, screening, interviewing, providing feedback and recommendations
- Maintain robust candidate pipeline, and place strong focus on the candidate experience
- Champion Kyte’s culture and values; you’re every candidate’s first introduction to who we are!
- Own and juggle multiple roles and projects while maintaining a high quality of work/attention to detail
- Support sourcing efforts on high priority roles across the recruiting team
- Provide occasional coordination support across the People team as needed
- Generate and maintain data, track placement and hiring metrics, and develop recommendations for process improvements
- Handle additional talent acquisition related projects as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years + of experience sourcing and coordinating
- At least some form of exposure and direct experience to in-house, full-cycle recruitment
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and stakeholder relationships
- A background in developing strong people-first & genuine relationships with talent and partners
- Resourcefulness; You research, ask questions and figure it outStrong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in a high growth start-upBachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Desire to grow, learn on the job, and expand skill set
- Technical sourcing/recruiting
- Experience working in LeverOnsite in San Francisco is a plus, but not a dealbreaker
Perks and benefits
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Insurance (Individuals 100% Covered, Dependents 80% Covered)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• $200 Monthly Commuter Benefit
• $75 Monthly Flexible Wellness Benefit
• Annual WFH Stipend (Remote Employees)
•Annual Company wide offsite
• Annual Learning and Development Budget