St. Louis /
We’re seeking a Project Manager to lead our cross-functional teams in managing key client projects, client scope and team deadlines. This position will work closely with Account Executives, other internal team members and clients to ensure deadlines are set, goals are met and projects are completed.
- Coordinating and scheduling the design and creation of social media marketing and graphic design projects.
- Lead and direct the work of team members alongside the Account Executive.
- Work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Manage day-to-day client communication and team tasks.
- Develop and maintain project timelines, working as a liaison between our internal teams, clients, Account Executives, and management.
- Leading a cross-functional team in the implementation of paid digital campaigns, website development, email marketing strategies, and more.
- Utilizing CRM system Salesforce to communicate with teams and prepare client reports and project summaries. Salesforce experience preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of experience directly related to project management/coordination
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Marketing, Communication, Journalism)
- Experience using a customer relationship management system (Salesforce preferred)
Drive Social Media is one of the fastest growing advertising technology companies in the country. Born out of necessity to provide the best return on investment for our partners, Drive has developed a cloud-based advertising management platform to achieve better campaign results and transparency while improving advertising efficiencies to stimulate revenue growth.Keeping up with the massive shifts in consumer attention to online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and Google can be challenging for many businesses, and we pride ourselves on comprehending and delivering the industry’s best practices and solutions to our partners.