St. Louis /
We are currently seeking an experienced, agency-minded Graphic Designer to join our operations team. As a graphic designer, you’ll get the opportunity to create beautiful visual elements that capture specific brand identities for a diverse roster of partners. You’ll get to create eye-catching content through a litany of digital mediums including static images, videos, GIFs, as well as augmented and virtual reality effects.
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, capable of conceptualizing and executing ideas into dynamic and functional design solutions. Projects range from social media content to print ads, product packaging, web page layouts, and more all completed with speed and efficiency.
Graphic Designers will work closely with the operations team and account managers, assisting them with projects from conception to completion. The resulting work should be creative, inspiring, on-time, and aligned with business goals and strategies.
The Graphic Designer must have excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to respond professionally to feedback, and willing to ask questions to ensure clear understanding.
- Collaboration on design projects including social media graphics,
- Print advertisements, product collateral, packaging materials, trade show displays, and point-of-sale pieces
- Assist account team with effectively designing online marketing pieces including e-mails, banner ads, and web pages
- Maintain current photo library and other graphic assets
- Support other departments with various graphic and marketing requests
- Help ensure that all deadlines are met and that materials created are to the brand standard.
- Experience in visual design, marketing design, and/or graphic design
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately, and maintain a high level of operational transparency and accountability
- Willingness to deliver creative concept presentations
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other professional design tools
- Experience in photography and photography post-production, including the use of Lightroom software
- Video editing and motion design
- Experience preparing and optimizing materials for print release and digital files for web (designing for HTML, CSS, and content management)
Drive Social Media is one of the fastest growing advertising technology companies in the country. Born out of necessity to provide the best return on investment for our partners, Drive has developed a cloud-based advertising management platform to achieve better campaign results and transparency while improving advertising efficiencies to stimulate revenue growth.Keeping up with the massive shifts in consumer attention to online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and Google can be challenging for many businesses, and we pride ourselves on comprehending and delivering the industry’s best practices and solutions to our partners.