St. Louis /
Drive Social Media, an Inc. 500 company, is looking to hire an ambitious and driven Videographer / Photographer for our St. Louis office to work closely with our Creative Director and Video Art Director in the Video Department.
At Drive, you will work on various projects ranging from client video and photoshoots, as well as short-form video ads to be uploaded on social media platforms. If you have a passion for storytelling and creating top-notch visuals while also challenging yourself and your co-workers to create stronger creative, this is a great launching point for any budding Videographer / Photographer.
This is a dual-role. Applicants must be proficient in both videography and photography. Applicants must also have experience with and be comfortable directing shoots in the field with clients and acquired talent. Applicants must have professional communication skills, the ability to respond professionally to feedback, and willing to ask questions to ensure clear understanding.
- Responsible for directing shoots in the field with clients and acquired talent
- Work on various projects ranging from client video and photoshoots
- Responsible for uploading short-form video ads on client social media platforms
- Frequent travel to execute video and photo shoots for our clients across the US.
- Responsible for communicating professionally to clients and willing to ask questions to ensure clear direction and understanding
- Applicants must be proficient in both videography and photography
- Knowledge of Sony mirrorless cameras and equipment
- All-around expertise in video and photo editing with Premiere Pro
- Adobe Lightroom collectively, basic audio recording, and lighting; including interview setups.
- After Effects animation
- Adobe Photoshop
Drive Social Media is one of the fastest growing advertising technology companies in the country. Born out of necessity to provide the best return on investment for our partners, Drive has developed a cloud-based advertising management platform to achieve better campaign results and transparency while improving advertising efficiencies to stimulate revenue growth. Keeping up with the massive shifts in consumer attention to online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and Google can be challenging for many businesses, and we pride ourselves on comprehending and delivering the industry’s best practices and solutions to our partners.