St. Louis /
A Business Developer at Drive Social Media will be responsible for building and maintaining their sales funnel. Starting by finding business owners of $1,000,000+ business that currently advertise in both traditional and digital mediums. The business developer will introduce Drive Social Media’s products and offerings, create need and set follow up meetings with both the business owner and their sales director to outfit a custom solution based on the prospect’s needs.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a group of collaborative, driven, fun seeking sales professionals that play an integral role in helping us build our business. You will hit or exceed your personal revenue goals through the generation and management of your sales opportunity pipeline.
When you win, we win! We will also expect you to continuously sharpen your saw in our ongoing development training to enhance your skills as a business developer.
- B2B sales through a heavy emphasis on outbound prospecting and lead generation
- Conduct a minimum of seven face to face introduction meetings per week with business decision makers
- Conduct and close a minimum of two takeover meetings per week with the Director of Business Development
- Acquire and close $6000 in new billable revenue per month
- Maintain a 66% follow up percentage from business owner introductions
- Enter lead information, signed contracts and billing information into Customer Relationship Management software
- Present Drive Social Media product demonstration
- 3+ years experience in outside B2B selling
- 3+ years experience in outbound calling and prospecting
- Proven track record of closing a full cycle sales process
- Successful in retaining and maintaining client relationships
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Salesforce Platform experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary, in addition to monthly, uncapped commission
- Merit based promotions within a first year
- Sales Training Program; paid, both on the job and bootcamp-style training
- Eligible for full health benefits and paid time off within the first 90 days of employment
- Discounted programs such as vehicle mileage and monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- 401k with up to a four percent match after your first full year at Drive
- Offices in St. Louis, Nashville and Miami
- Weekly out-of-office team building activities, happy hours, social events
- Agile and fast paced environment
Drive Social Media is one of the fastest growing advertising technology companies in the country. Born out of necessity to provide the best return on investment for our partners, Drive has developed a cloud-based advertising management platform to achieve better campaign results and transparency while improving advertising efficiencies to stimulate revenue growth. Keeping up with the massive shifts in consumer attention to online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and Google can be challenging for many businesses, and we pride ourselves on comprehending and delivering the industry’s best practices and solutions to our partners.