Business Development Representative (BDR)
United States /
Drivetrain is on a mission to empower businesses to make better decisions. Our financial planning & decision-making platform helps companies scale and achieve their targets predictably.
Drivetrain is a remote-first company headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. Founded in 2021 by a couple of ex-Googlers, Drivetrain is a fast-growing company on a trajectory for success with backing from leading venture capital firms.
Drivetrain provides a great culture for its employees to thrive in and be happy.
💜 Remote-friendly: Drivetrain brings together the best and the brightest, no matter where they are and provides them a great degree of autonomy. We trust our people.
🗣️ Open & transparent: We know that when our creators have access to all the information they need, their best work will emerge.
👏 Idea-friendly: We provide an environment to explore new ideas, to take risks, to make mistakes, and to learn, so you can succeed. Anyone in the company can come up with great ideas and become a catalyst for positive change. We let the best ideas win.
👥 Customer-centric: We follow a product-led growth strategy, continuously learning from our customers and collaborating to build the amazing software that Drivetrain is.
About the role
Drivetrain is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team. This role requires you to have a deep understanding of best sales practices, hands on experience in building systems & processes which will lay the foundation for Drivetrain’s outbound sales engine.
What you’ll be doing
- Mastering Drivetrain’s USP and thoroughly understanding the competitor landscape.
- Build a deep understanding of global best practices for an outbound sales development function.
- Design & build scalable lead generation systems, process & procedures.
- Identify lead generation channels by partnering with the marketing team.
- Work with founders to set targets, milestones & objectives.
- Business partner with customer at CFO, CRO & Founders.
- Communicating with all levels of the organisation.
- As an early team member, you’ll help shape our company culture, practices, and product.
What you'll bring to the role
- Has 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong executive presence as the role demands constant interaction with C-Suite.
- Has strong analytical skills with a creative mind
- Is aspirational, self-driven, and proactive
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has been an overachiever in outbound sales & built / been part of a growing team.
- Front row exposure in sales strategy, system design of sales processes & team building operations.
Sounds exciting? Apply at email@example.com. It may just be the next best decision you’ve ever made!