Growth Marketing Manager
Full Time /
Drivetrain is on a mission to empower businesses to make better decisions. Our financial planning & decision-making platform helps companies scale and achieve their targets predictably.
Drivetrain is a remote-first company headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. Founded in 2021 by a couple of ex-Googlers, Drivetrain is a fast-growing company on a trajectory for success with backing from leading venture capital firms.
Drivetrain provides a great culture for its employees to thrive in and be happy.
💜 Remote-friendly: Drivetrain brings together the best and the brightest, no matter where they are and provides them a great degree of autonomy. We trust our people.
🗣️ Open & transparent: We know that when our creators have access to all the information they need, their best work will emerge.
👏 Idea-friendly: We provide an environment to explore new ideas, to take risks, to make mistakes, and to learn, so you can succeed. Anyone in the company can come up with great ideas and become a catalyst for positive change. We let the best ideas win.
👥 Customer-centric: We follow a product-led growth strategy, continuously learning from our customers and collaborating to build the amazing software that Drivetrain is.
About the role
Drivetrain is looking for a Growth Marketer to join our team. This role will lead our demand generation efforts and build a CAC-efficient pipeline every month. You will execute campaigns and own performance targets through excellent creative & analytical skills.
Your key focus is to establish traditional channels of demand generation & explore newer channels to reach out to potential customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Own pipeline and CAC targets. You’ll be responsible for hitting targets around Customer Acquisition Cost and Sales opportunity generation.
- Develop, execute, and scale campaigns in B2B SaaS marketing, managing a global paid advertising program.
- Working with internal and external partners, you’ll brainstorm and launch new experiments (A/B tests, statistical methods) and scale the winners.
- This person would also alongside product marketing to amplify our brand and unlock incremental revenue from our organic channels.
- Proactively fine-tune & streamline processes to bring efficiency in outcomes and cost.
- Manage SEM (ad copy, campaigns if possible, create landing pages). Includes managing GA4, GTM, GSC and creating relevant reports for identifying improvements and opportunities
- Manage Webinar logistics and notch up the registrations
- -Drive downloads for our gated content (cheat sheets, templates, eBooks, etc.)
- Manage social media channels —primarily LinkedIn and Twitter
- Create pages to improve organic rankings (e.g, ROI calculators hand-in-hand with product marketing) and manage the experience (Webflow <> Hubspot automations) to
- Send out monthly marketing newsletters
- Identify events to attend or sponsor and manage the logistics (emails, messages, etc.)
What you'll bring to the role
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in B2B SaaS marketing, managing a global paid advertising program.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills.
- Has strong analytical skills with a creative mind.
- Is aspirational, self-driven, and proactive.
Sounds exciting? Apply at email@example.com. It may just be the next best decision you’ve ever made!