Drivetrain is on a mission to empower businesses to make better decisions. Our financial planning & decision-making platform helps companies scale and achieve their targets predictably.
Drivetrain is a remote-first company headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. Founded in 2021 by a couple of ex-Googlers, Drivetrain is a fast-growing company on a trajectory for success with backing from leading venture capital firms.
Drivetrain provides a great culture for its employees to thrive in and be happy.
💜 Remote-friendly: Drivetrain brings together the best and the brightest, no matter where they are and provides them a great degree of autonomy. We trust our people.
🗣️ Open & transparent: We know that when our creators have access to all the information they need, their best work will emerge.
👏 Idea-friendly: We provide an environment to explore new ideas, to take risks, to make mistakes, and to learn, so you can succeed. Anyone in the company can come up with great ideas and become a catalyst for positive change. We let the best ideas win.
👥 Customer-centric: We follow a product-led growth strategy, continuously learning from our customers and collaborating to build the amazing software that Drivetrain is.
About the role
Drivetrain is looking for a Finance Controller to join our team. As our Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing, developing and overseeing the whole financial management system in our company.
The role requires to drive & lead the entire accounting & finance function for the organization.
- Owner for the accounting function for the organization
- Responsible for Monthly/Yearly book closing with the assistance of external CA firm/junior team member(s)
- Oversight of billing & collections process
- Contract & vendor management
- Owner of the payroll process
- Liaison with the Statutory auditor of the Company
- Oversight for all statutory compliances including TDS, RBI, MCA, PF, PT etc.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Weekly/Monthly MIS Reporting to the top management
- Monthly MIS reporting to the Investors
- Responsible for the annual Budgeting, tracking actuals, Variance Analysis
- Assisting founders/directors in the fund raise process
- Deploying surplus funds in the securities with no risk to capital
- Managing the day to day working capital requirement of the company
- Responsible for all the Corporate taxes including the tax audit
- Responsible for the Indirect taxes including Goods and Service Tax audit
- Business partnering - Interact with the Business leads to identify, analyse and provide solutions to the business problems
- Chartered Accountant with 3+ years of post-qualification experience
- Proven track record of success in leading managing the accounting function independently
- Stakeholder management
- Team Management
- Start- up Enthusiast
Sounds exciting? Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. It may just be the next best decision you’ve ever made!