iOS Software Engineer
Santa Monica, California
We are currently looking for an experienced iOS Engineer to join our small, but fast-growing team at DroneBase! As our new iOS Engineer, you'll be joining a talented team of software engineers helping us develop and launch our next generation iOS mobile app used by our pilots to control DJI drones for a variety of missions. This is a mission-critical role, and you would be instrumental to helping us rapidly expand our current pilot base and user experience.
Here's some more information about our current generation of the iOS app: http://avc.com/2017/03/dronbase-api-and-dronebase-pilot/
What's in it for you
- Very competitive compensation package, including high base salary and Series A stock options
- Full benefits including fully-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Office conveniently located in Santa Monica, CA right next door to the Expo Line (Bergamot station) with easy access to the 10 Freeway
- Work with a small, talented group of experienced engineers
- RELOCATION is available for this position
Who we think will do well in this position
- At least 1+ years commercial experience developing native iOS mobile apps using Swift and Cocoa, with AR/VR and/or gaming space a huge plus
- Expert-level Objective-C skills and experience
- Interest and/or experience piloting drones is a huge plus
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
DroneBase is a technology company providing air support for any business. As the leader in the on-demand drone space, our pilot network is actively flying in all 50 states and 40+ countries. We are supporting the commercial drone space by providing drone missions to the DroneBase Pilot Network - the first and largest network of drone pilots in the world.
We are a Y Combinator company backed by Union Square Ventures, Upfront Ventures, and DJI based in sunny Santa Monica, California.