Content Marketing Specialist
San Francisco, California
Marketing – Content
DroneDeploy makes software for drones that helps businesses manage complex job sites. Our software automates everything from flight to insight, allowing teams to survey large areas and make informed decisions quickly, safely, and accurately. We’re making drone data accessible and useful across all industries, improving site communications, planning, and operations. We are the leading drone software company with over 4,000 customers that have flown over 1 million flights, across 180 countries!
DroneDeploy is hiring a content marketing specialist who will be focused on developing content to support our product marketing programs and product launches. The ideal candidate will create content for a wide range of communication channels, including but not limited to social media, web, email, print, media relations, blogs, and our website.
This position will focus on creative content creation that strengthens and expands the purchase and usage of the company’s products. It is an ideal position for excellent copywriters with an interest in pursuing product marketing role in the future.
- Develop engaging and creative content, such as blogs, product spec sheets, blogs, social media and our website to support product launches and drive product usage
- Adapt content quickly to changes in strategic positioning, messaging, and value proposition
- Research how customers use our product, identify obstacles to product adoption and usage, and develop content to overcome those challenges
- Brainstorm and produce new forms of content to reach target personas and industries
- Assist in the creation and execution of a content calendar
- Stay up-to-date on competitors’ content strategy and the latest B2B content marketing trends
- 3+ years of experience developing content to attract prospects and engage prospects
- Excellent copywriter who can create clean, engaging content under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, with a passion for fast-paced environments
- Exceptional verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of B2B content marketing trends and SEO best practices
- Proficient in G-Suite; working knowledge of HTML, CSS, CMS systems such as WordPress, Prismic
- Hands-on experience in email marketing platforms such as Pardot, Marketo, or Eloqua
Life at DroneDeploy
Ranked #3 as a Best Place to Work in the Bay, our team is creative, innovative, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software platform in the industry. We believe in a work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make an impact.
Perks & Benefits:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Flexible vacation policy
Monthly wellness reimbursement
In office yoga
Very dog friendly office
Daily catered lunch & snacks
Beautiful office & private outdoor patio
Office happy hours
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.