San Francisco, CA /
Product – Product /
DroneDeploy is the leading enterprise-grade drone data platform for managing complex job sites. Trusted by brands globally, we have over 5,000 customers across 200 countries. Our software automates everything from flight to insight, making the power of drone data accessible and productive for everyone. We’re transforming data collection across a variety of industries, including energy, construction, and agriculture, enabling teams to survey large areas and make informed decisions quickly, safely, and accurately. Recognized as a Best Place to Work nationally and locally, we have a winning culture where our employees span across the globe and are empowered to think big to meet our customer’s current and future needs.
Product Managers at DroneDeploy are responsible for building new to the world products and technologies to make the skies open and accessible for everyone. As Product Manager, Flight at DroneDeploy you will work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, product marketers, success managers, account executives, and the rest of the go-to-market organization to lead impactful outcomes.
The Product Manager, Flight will own DroneDeploy’s flight capability within our iOS, Android, and Web applications, focussed on growing the world’s most used drone flight app for commercial purposes. Working directly with our Product organization and the Director of Product you will be responsible for expanding the utility, engagement, and global user base of our flight product.
DroneDeploy’s products empower teams across a range of industries to unlock the potential of drones. Our Product organization joins technologies in connected drone hardware, photogrammetry-based computer vision, 3D reconstruction, scaled compute, 3D rendering, machine learning, and much more to bring a magical product to life. With DroneDeploy, people can create and share lifelike, measurable, digital 3D reconstructions of reality to solve real problems for the world’s core industries. While this role is posted in San Francisco, CA, we are open to hiring across the U.S.
- Lead the Flight team to successfully ideate, execute, and ship innovative products that customers love
- Own delivery of new features from conception through launch, customer acquisition, adoption, engagement, and long-term iteration
- Communicate concisely to transform complex ideas into clear specifications
- Establish a shared strategy, product vision, and roadmap for Flight
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and demonstrate measurable impact
- Closely collaborate with our Growth team to continue a pattern of hyper-growth
- Exercise customer obsession by deeply understanding the needs and wants of our customers
- Lead high level relationships with strategic partners in the drone industry
- 2 - 5 years experience in Product Management building consumer or enterprise software
- Day to day experience as a Product Manager in an agile environment with a dedicated development team
- Experience using data to solve business problems
- Experience influencing high quality, innovative product design
Life at DroneDeploy
We believe in a global work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make a meaningful impact. We’re recognized as the # 1 Best Place to Work in the SF Bay Area (SF Business Times), made the Top 200 list of America's Best Startups (Forbes) and we work hard to maintain recognition status. Our team is creative, motivated, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software in the industry. We take feedback seriously, act with integrity, and constantly strive for improving our processes, benefits, products, and invest in our people.
Employee Programs & Benefits include:
Flexible work schedules
100% paid healthcare coverage for employees
$1,000 development reimbursement
$600 well-being reimbursement
Monthly remote-utility stipend
Flexible paid time off
Parental paid leave
Weekly virtual fitness classes
Employee referral bonus
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.