Full Stack Engineer
San Francisco, California
Engineering – Full Stack
DroneDeploy makes software for drones that helps businesses manage complex job sites. Our software automates everything from flight to insight, allowing teams to survey large areas and make informed decisions quickly, safely, and accurately. We’re making drone data accessible and useful across all industries, improving site communications, planning, and operations. We are the leading drone software company with over 4,000 customers that have flown over 1 million flights, across 180 countries!
We are looking for a full stack software engineer who is passionate about shipping customer-facing products to join our small, dynamic, fast-moving team. You will be working on our mapping team, rapidly delivering products which allow our customers to process drone data into 2D and 3D maps, and building advanced customer-facing features on top of this data to allow them to extract valuable information for their businesses.
In this position you will be expected to:
- Help deliver new projects and features from design to customer rollout
- Produce high quality, reliable, well-tested software to help power our drone data platform
- Work comfortably across the front and back end to deliver complete features
- Rapidly assimilate new technologies such as GIS, Computer Vision and Machine Learning and help see them through to customer-facing products
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience working within agile software engineering team
- 1-2 years experience developing production python web frameworks (e.g. Tornado)
- GIS, Computer Vision or Machine Learning
- MongoDB or postgreSQL
- Docker, Kubernetes, GCS
Life at DroneDeploy
Ranked #3 as a Best Place to Work in the Bay, our team is creative, innovative, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software platform in the industry. We believe in a work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make an impact.
Perks & Benefits:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Flexible vacation policy
Monthly wellness reimbursement
In office yoga
Very dog friendly office
Daily catered lunch & snacks
Beautiful office & private outdoor patio
Office happy hours
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.