Engineering – Flight /
DroneDeploy is the enterprise-grade drone data platform for managing complex job sites. Trusted by brands globally, our software automates everything from flight to insight, making the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone. We’re transforming data collection across a variety of industries, including agriculture, oil & gas, construction, solar, and utilities, so teams can survey large areas and make informed decisions quickly, safely, and accurately. We are the leading drone software company with over 5,000 customers across 200 countries. Our team is comprised of passionate, tech-driven enthusiasts. Voted the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area, we welcome talented professionals looking to make an impact.
- Hit the ground running as a highly productive engineer. You should be someone who loves to ship code, and loves to write good, maintainable code
- Be a positive and collaborative presence on the team
- Be a primary owner of code quality and best practices for the codebase
- Bring new ideas to make DroneDeploy better
- Previous production code experience
- A healthy and considered balance between loving to ship code fast and keeping up best practices for our repos.
- Awareness and opinions on new front-end technology like TypeScript and ES6/7+.
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Angular 2 or React
- Experience with the Redux design pattern is a plus
- Experience with native iOS development is a plus
Life at DroneDeploy
Ranked #1 as the Best Place to Work in the Bay, our team is creative, driven, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software platform in the industry. We believe in a work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make an impact.
Perks & Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision
Flexible vacation policy
Weekly virtual yoga classes
Weekly virtual boot camp workout classes
$1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
$75 monthly wellness reimbursement
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.