Los Angeles, CA
Support – Office Management
Disruptive Technology Advisers LLC (“DTA”) is a boutique merchant bank that invests in late stage technology companies across the consumer and enterprise sectors on behalf of sovereign funds, endowments, mutual funds, hedge funds, and family offices. Most of DTA's value-add resides in its ability to help companies scale globally, particularly to regions including Asia, Europe and the Middle East. DTA intentionally operates with discretion, invests passively and in amounts that typically range between $25M - $150M in both primary and secondary transactions.
The nutritionist is responsible for assessing team members’ needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans. The nutritionist must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
Apply if You
Bring positive behavior to work every day, and consider yourself highly motivated.
Consider yourself to be a leader with a collaborative mind-set.
Enjoy multitasking and using your wit and education to develop solutions in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Interested in being part of a truly unique group.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a team member by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to team members and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition.
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address team members’ dietary restrictions.
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles.
- Set clear objectives and provide support to team members to help them in their progress.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public.
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance.
- Proven experience as nutritionist.
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and critical thinking.
- Degree in nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field.
- Valid license to practice the profession.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in related field preferred.
- Registered Dietitian certification
- Two to five years of experience in a related role required.
We are fast paced and rapidly growing company, and this new and exciting role will be heading the firms focus on wellness and retention. You will be a contributor right from the start, whose contributions, experiences, and insights will have an immediate, meaningful impact on our team members.
Here at Disruptive Technology Advisers (“DTA”) we are what we desire to be. A work environment that supports, nurtures, and drives for diversity and inclusion. As a diverse workgroup we continue down this journey of inclusion by being committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing a work environment free of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and disrespectful behavior.