Los Angeles, CA
Support – Human Resources
Disruptive Technology Advisers LLC (“DTA”) is a boutique merchant bank that invests in late stage technology companies across the consumer and enterprise sectors on behalf of sovereign funds, endowments, mutual funds, hedge funds, and family offices. Most of DTA's value-add resides in its ability to help companies scale globally, particularly to regions including Asia, Europe and the Middle East. DTA intentionally operates with discretion, invests passively and in amounts that typically range between $25M - $150M in both primary and secondary transactions.
Apply if You
Bring positive behavior to work every day, and consider yourself highly motivated
Consider yourself to be a leader with a collaborative mind-set
Enjoy multitasking and using your wit and education to develop solutions in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Interested in being part of a truly unique group
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers all wellness programs in the organization.
- Promotes wellness and fitness initiatives in the organization; answers questions and collects feedback from participants.
- Collaborates with the Human Resource to identify cost-effective wellness programs and incentives.
- In accordance with applicable law, assesses and analyzes the general physical and mental health needs of the employee population.
- Develops plans and programs to support these needs.
- Designs, plans, and implements classes, speakers, seminars, personal training, and voluntary fitness assessments to promote healthy lifestyles.
- Assists employees with personal concerns and assessments; provides recommendations and referrals for counseling, crisis intervention, and treatment.
- Drafts and maintains accurate, confidential records and reports as required to track and assess employee participation, program incentives, costs, and benefits to the company.
- Drafts reports and proposals for wellness initiatives and action plans (including cost-benefit analyses) for presentation to upper management.
- Assists with preparation and implementation of wellness budget, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to design effective and motivating presentations and training programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Education or related field required; Master’s Degree highly preferred.
- At least three years of counseling, employee assistance, or health education experience required.
We are a fast paced and rapidly growing company, and this new and exciting role will be heading the firms focus on expansion and retention. You will be a contributor right from the start. Your contributions, experiences, and insights will have an immediate, meaningful impact on our business.
Here at Disruptive Technology Advisers (“DTA”) we are what we desire to be. A work environment that supports, nurtures, and drives for diversity and inclusion. As a diverse workgroup we continue down this journey of inclusion by being committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing a work environment free of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and disrespectful behavior.