Sales Executive DACH & Central Europe
DTEN is a developer of enterprise collaboration solutions that is changing the way teams connect, communicate and collaborate. With highly integrated, AI-powered technologies, DTEN helps teams bridge global organizational challenges of time and place. DTEN solutions provide high quality real-time, interactive, face to face experiences for teams to work together, from anywhere in the world, in the most creative and efficient ways.
DTEN is looking for an ambitious individual with a successful track record in sales to join our growing team to support our expanding business in the region. You will be instrumental in growing our regional business, bringing on new customers & new channel partners and collaborating with our Alliance partners, especially Microsoft and Zoom.
- Meet or exceed sales targets and objectives with the defined region
- An Entrepreneurial growth mindset is a core requirement. You should be willing to build new revenue streams and strong customer and partner relationships. You should have a proactive and hardworking approach and be able to learn and adapt quickly.
- Identify and target prospect customers and resellers for new business and upsell opportunities
- Outbound prospecting & Lead Generation (phone, email and social strategies) to develop business within the defined region
- Create & deliver client & reseller demos / presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Working with DTEN channel partners to support them developing DTEN business
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Upsell and leverage business from established customer relationships and new departments
- Provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates via Salesforce CRM
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Be a subject matter expert of DTEN & keep informed of competition and industry trends in video conferencing, collaboration and UC markets.
- 4+ years of successful sales and lead generation experience preferably in technology sales - must have experience in a channel sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Confident at Prospecting - calling - emailing etc
- Proven track record of success in previous roles including new business and account development
- Self starter, fast learner, team player, sense of humor, loves technology
- Experience with Salesforce CRM Tool & Salesloft preferred
- Native German and fluency in English is mandatory.
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in presentations skill with ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- Driver license Klasse B
- Home office dedicated space (not shared) where you can deliver product demonstrations