Sales Development Representative
DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
DueDil are looking for talented sales professionals to join our meritocratic team as a Sales Development Representative. The Sales Development Representative is at the heart of DueDil’s sales team; qualifying inbound leads and driving the hunt for cold prospects. DueDil’s Sales Development Representatives are on the front-line of our commercial efforts and are blazing a trail for our overall sales process. This is a role that requires grit and hustle; you have an important job to do. You will engage with prospective DueDil enterprise customers to uncover their needs, understand their pain-points and introduce an innovative solution that adds tangible value. Your goal is to provide DueDil’s Business Development Managers with healthy pipeline to exceed our ambitious growth targets. We have a new vision for how data should be used, and our product continues to evolve - you'll need to be able to articulate that vision and sell our value proposition.
- You'll be degree-educated with 6 months+ experience in a sales support role
- Intellectually curious, you will show understanding of our ideal customer profile and follow industry insights
- You'll have some experience working in technology, financial services and/or start-ups
- Able to demonstrate a results-orientated work ethic with impeccable attention to detail; you’ll have the determination and drive to sprint every day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you’ll have the ability to engage with enterprise customers in DueDil’s target markets and create compelling conversations
- DueDil’s core value is grit. You will embody this and have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to cold-calls and prospecting activity
- Ability to collaborate with the Sales Operations and the Business Development Managers to effectively identify and address customer issues
- You'll be motivated by working independently as well as part of a team
- You’ll have a passion for learning and a commitment to professional progression within business development
What DueDil can offer you
- The opportunity to work for a dynamic disruptor in the data market. We challenge our staff to be innovative and encourage outside-the-box thinking.
- The opportunity to manage and develop your own client base.
- Training and development - you will have your own personal development budget, which can be put towards courses, conferences, classes, and more.
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission.
As well as...
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.