Pricing & Market Research Analyst
DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
We are currently looking for an experienced Pricing & Market Research Analyst to come join the Growth team here at DueDil! This will be for a fixed project that we are currently working on.
As an experienced Pricing & Market Research Analyst you will work to ensure we maximise the pricing performance at DueDil. You will do this through market landscape analysis and actions based on your in-depth monitoring of competitive trends within the market landscape.
NOTE - This is a 3 month fixed term contract with the potential of being extended
- Continually reviewing, developing and recommending new and enhanced pricing concepts
- Comparison and analysis of the performance of competing brands
- Research, monitor and analyse the market landscape in order to identify and recommend changes to optimise DueDil's competitive positions
- Identifying trends in the market that may affect the pricing of our products
- Evaluation of product positions to identify possible profitability
- Present analysis & participate in pricing reviews with Senior Management
- You will be a strong communicator and be able to demonstrate this through an experience of building strong internal and external relationships
- Highly computer literate; ability to use Excel and PowerPoint at advanced level
Nice to have
- Experience with (particularly qualitative) pricing research methodologies
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- B2B and Fintech experience
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Education: Analytics, Business, Operations, Marketing, Economics
- Embody our values of Grit, Authenticity and Team Spirit
What DueDil can offer you
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.