Talent Acquisition Specialist (Resourcer)
DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
DueDil is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us continue to build world-class teams of top performers. You will work alongside a Talent Acquisition Manager and help us to bring the test talent to DueDil.
This is a delivery-focused recruitment opportunity and a high-impact role that will play a key part in DueDil’s continued success. The TAS will work closely with DueDil’s 2019 hire plan, and the Talent Acquisition Manager to identify, attract the best and brightest new talent in all roles at DueDil! We have access to a range of recruitment platforms and we need help to ensure we are talking to the right people.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is very much part of DueDil’s People team - however, on a daily basis you will sit with sales, engineering etc, collaborating and building integral relationships with the teams you will be hiring for.
Day to day responsibilities
- DueDil hire only the best possible talent to help us achieve our ambitious goals; and as DueDil’s TAS, you will be charged with hiring individuals who will strengthen our knowledge and skill base, and who are strongly aligned with our values.
- The majority of your time will be spent sourcing candidates, through direct channels, and building a talent pool for both live and upcoming roles.
- You will manage and schedule all interviews, and ensure a best-in-class candidate experience for everyone. You will work closely with interviewers to get feedback quickly and will maintain a high-quality, prompt and engaging interview process.
- You will proactively design and deliver talent attraction plans for upcoming hires; both with active and passive talent audiences…
- It’s critical that the TAS maintains and regularly contributes to DueDil’s employer brand; watch our ‘Day in the life’ video!
What DueDil can offer you
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.