Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Our vision at DueDil is to be the fuel of a more informed and connected economy. We help customers with high exposure to SMEs find, verify and monitor business opportunities and risks. We do this by using billions of data points on companies to build a digital map of the economy, and integrating that information into our customers’ workflows. We work with hundreds of customers, from High Street Banks to tech start-ups. Our products help power the economy by impacting the way hundreds of thousands of SMEs access everything from bank accounts to loans, insurance and payments.
At DueDil, we’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define a member of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Ultimately, we’re looking for people who take ownership and hold themselves accountable to ambitious goals. In return, we pledge whatever support you need to chase down these goals and a collaborative environment where growth is rewarded.
The Customer Success team at DueDil is looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with our Enterprise customers, across a range of industries from financial services to technology. Here at DueDil, we see customer success as the organisation that helps customers achieve their desired outcome, or appropriate experience through the use of our product or through their interactions with our company.
The Customer Success Manager will help our customers achieve their goals by driving engagement and adoption of DueDil across our user base.
- Alongside the Account Managers build and execute a user onboarding plan.
- Run regular Quarterly Business Reviews and Training sessions with our biggest customers.
- Become a trusted advisor and point of contact for our key accounts.
- Encourage engagement and adoption of DueDil services.
- Build strong relationships with customers to understand their issues and how DueDil can help them.
- Alongside the Account Managers, devise and execute a framework to identify and engage low usage accounts.
- Build champions within existing customer organisations.
- Gather customer feedback around product enhancements and improvements that can help us better serve our clients.
- Work cross functionally across multiple teams: product, engineering, sales, marketing, finance and support.
- Help to run regular User Group Events across our Customer Base.
To be successful you will need:
- To be a customer centric individual. Great at building relationships.
- Have previous experience in either Customer Success or Account Management (3+ years)
- To be a brand ambassador, and embody the vision of DueDil.
- To enjoy being analytical, ideally with experience working with data.
- To have an innate ability to build authentic relationships both internally and externally.
- To be naturally curious about how our business and our product works.
- To be highly metrics driven.
- To be extremely well organised and know how to prioritise when everything is a priority.
- To be able seek out and diagnose the root cause of a customer’s problem
What DueDil offers you:
- A genuine opportunity to drive revenue for a high-profile brand at the heart of Europe’s FinTech scene.
- The freedom to trail blaze and create a legacy.
- The ability to help drive product development and our go-to-market strategy.
- The scope to shape a rapidly scaling business.
- The opportunity for the right candidate to thrive in a business that values & rewards; perseverance, ownership, teamwork and a desire to continue learning
Launched in 2011, DueDil has attracted nearly £30m in investment from globally respected investors including Oak Investment Partners, Passion Capital and Notion Capital. Our board members include Lex Fenwick (Ex CEO of Bloomberg and Dow Jones) and Eileen Burbidge (Partner at Passion Capital, member of the HM Treasury FinTech Envoy and of the Prime Minister’s Business Advisory Group).
175,000 businesses across industries already rely on DueDil to help them make more data-driven decisions, to find opportunities, and to mitigate risks. Our customers include KPMG, Dell, Investec, Unilever and the Cabinet Office.